Lack Of Ambition

Yet another OF player scared to test himself at a higher level. I thought Scott Brown would give the EPL a go but no he would rather look good in a shitty league playing for a team being paid 10 times more than the rest of the SPL clubs.

Obviously I am only interested in his performances for scotland but there is no doubt he could be a much better player for scotland if he played at a higher level.

Yet another OF player scared to test himself at a higher level. I thought Scott Brown would give the EPL a go but no he would rather look good in a shitty league playing for a team being paid 10 times more than the rest of the SPL clubs.

Obviously I am only interested in his performances for scotland but there is no doubt he could be a much better player for scotland if he played at a higher level.

I honestly don't think he is good enough for the EPL. That and he is too injury prone.

Plating devils advocate here but perhaps a sign of loyalty which is not often seen in football?

Unless you're going to one of the top five in the EPL you're either going to be playing in meaningless mid table games or relegation battles.

He's far from good enough for any of the top sides, so why bother when he's making an extremely good living at Celtic with a trophy thrown in here and there.

And as Dynamo says maybe it was loyalty, something we are always going on about the lack of.