Clairvoyance

Bluto10

i know that people who experience physical deficits (like loss of hearing or vision, for instance), adapt and quite often say other senses become more acute. so what's to say there aren't a few among us who have just a much more acute ability to pick up on things? sense things in ways others can't? that said, i'm sceptical.. but open to being convinced.

Thick people believe in all this mumbo jumbo.

They think there must be something 'else', as there are things which defy explanation.

That something 'else' is called education, basic reading and writing, after which you'll see the tea leaf readers for the fucking charlatans they are, and their generic predictions as the crock of shit it undoubtedly is.

As I said, fiver a skull in 'Tup's Corner' and I'll tell you the future you want to hear about.

All I need prior to your 'reading' is details of your extended family and a brief 10,000 word summary of your life so far.

Once I'm armed with this information, which is just for reference of course, I'll put you 'under' and we'll get the lowdown on your future in no time.

• 4 years later...

The birds at work today had been to see a 'spooky wifey' yesterday.

Tomfoolery

Anyone else have to put up with anyone who engages with this?

One lady lost a son a time ago. She said he came through and telt her he was ok and having fun with the young folk he's buried beside.

I went for lunch

• Upvote 1

Tomfoolery

One lady lost a son a time ago. She said he came through and telt her he was ok and having fun with the young folk he's buried beside.

I went for lunch

aye, some of my family are right into it.

I think it's a load of nonsense but they seem to get a lot of comfort from all the pish they are fed so I keep my opinions to myself.

Tomfoolery

I went for lunch

What did you have?

Let us know in the appropriate thread.

I kinda believe in the spirit World, I'm not religous or anything but I think something exists when someone passes on.

Not heaven but something.

The Clairvoyant on the best of Peter kay on Friday night was brilliant, I'd put up a you tube but I'm at work, I think it was from Phoniex nights.

Those were the days for you min, full employment, unlimited internet at work.

Where did it all go wrong?