If Brown Gets Punted Who Do You Want

86 members have voted

1. 1. which of the following would you want as next boss

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about Didi Hamann, he was a class player, has played at the very top level, under excellent managers i alway though he was an underated player, if we were going down that route then he would do me.

John Barnes was a class player played under excellent managers. means fuck all. Epic fail.

We can't gamble right now.

didi hamman is a cracking shout.

dunno how well hed cope in an unfamiliar league so id be inclined to go for hartley purely because he knows what hed be getting himself into.

really need a tough nut who wont take any shite and isnt interested in the banter side. collins and hartley would be a dream due surely :laughing:

i always liked Michael O'Neill as a player left foot like a wand , pity he only cmae to us for a month and unfit at his best he could have been a revelation for us , as a manager then i don't know

Didi Hamanns credentials includ playing in a world cup final winning Fa, League, UEFA and European cup as a player, playing under the likes of Houllier, Dalglish, Benitez, and if you read Steven Gerrards book there is a piece in thre about the game England beat Germany 5-1, what Didi said to stevie G that night showed the class of the guy.

Make no mistake he will have an impressive contact list, and he's German so bound to be a great organiser!

I haven't voted, because I don't think it will make a blind bit of difference, ultimately. Whoever manages AFC while Milne (and probably Miller and Fraser, too) is at the Club will be working with one hand tied behind his back... then the cycle will eventually repeat.

I have to introduce another angle to the debate at this stage, however... while Adams would appear to be a cracking shout, on paper, what many are neglecting to factor in here is that he would need a massive player overhaul and with the funds being what they are atm, he would no doubt have to bring in Div One players (and would likely favour those he is familiar with at his current club). Now, while he has done very well at his current level, do you REALLY think he would take us up to a level where we are challenging for 3rd place and reaching Cup Finals, given the restrictions he would have to work with?

i always liked Michael O'Neill as a player left foot like a wand , pity he only cmae to us for a month and unfit at his best he could have been a revelation for us , as a manager then i don't know

Didi Hamanns credentials includ playing in a world cup final winning Fa, League, UEFA and European cup as a player, playing under the likes of Houllier, Dalglish, Benitez, and if you read Steven Gerrards book there is a piece in thre about the game England beat Germany 5-1, what Didi said to stevie G that night showed the class of the guy.

Make no mistake he will have an impressive contact list, and he's German so bound to be a great organiser!

Berti Vogts

That sounds familiar