Afc In A Nutshell

**PEDANTIC PRICK ALERT**

Why doesn't the boat reflect in the water, but the iceberg does?

Thats easy.

I'd interperate that the iceberg reflection you see is actually the outline of the rest of the berg below the waterline.

There is no boat visible below the waterline because as we all know, Afc is only half a ship after all. The entire half boat bobbing about on top of the water is it - we set sail with a huge chunk of hull missing and no stern. This is representative of the half built squad with no full backs as these are too expensive and are not required.

It speaks to me on so many levels.

**PEDANTIC PRICK ALERT**

Why doesn't the boat reflect in the water, but the iceberg does?

Thats easy.

I'd interperate that the iceberg reflection you see is actually the outline of the rest of the berg below the waterline.

There is no boat visible below the waterline because as we all know, Afc is only half a ship after all. The entire half boat bobbing about on top of the water is it - we set sail with a huge chunk of hull missing and no stern. This is representative of the half built squad with no full backs as these are too expensive and are not required.

It speaks to me on so many levels.

Correct. Tommo should have known the iceberg wasn't a reflection as if it was you would clearly be able to see the writing on the iceberg in the reflection but written upside down and back to front.

Like this:

SɹƎ⅄∀˥Ԁ ┴IHS

ƎN˥IW ┴ɹ∀MƎ┴S

ʇqǝp 000'000'ϛƖ

Great work Ke1t. Very funny indeed.

Aye. Superb.

Correct. Tommo should have known the iceberg wasn't a reflection as if it was you would clearly be able to see the writing on the iceberg in the reflection but written upside down and back to front.

Like this:

SɹƎ⅄∀˥Ԁ ┴IHS

ƎN˥IW ┴ɹ∀MƎ┴S

ʇqǝp 000'000'ϛƖ

I will confess that ship design and reflective physics aren't my primary disciplines, nor were they uppermost in my mind when I started that doodle.. you bunch of pedantic arseheads.

In my defence, I think I got the captain's hat pretty nicely rendered, even if it does look like a squirrel on the cap badge...

EDIT: Incidentally, this doodle is called, "The Ship Hasn't Had An Iceberg To Hit."

I will confess that ship design and reflective physics aren't my primary disciplines, nor were they uppermost in my mind when I started that doodle.. you bunch of pedantic arseheads.

In my defence, I think I got the captain's hat pretty nicely rendered, even if it does look like a squirrel on the cap badge...

EDIT: Incidentally, this doodle is called, "The Ship Hasn't Had An Iceberg To Hit."

But I notice you have even put our goals scored in most of our games all over the side of the ship.

Attention to detail & all that :itch-chin:

:hysterical:

Sort it oot Kelt. Shloppy ship deshign.

Bloody iceberg's not even green, it's pretty square & there's no distinction between the leaves or anything ffs!

Aye, it's not very christmassy at all. Completely fails to capture the mood of the season... Where's the tinsel?

Also draws too heavily on Spitting Image's parody of the Queen Mother for it's punchline.

Is is a coincidence that the iceberg is symetrical then? Liar.

He's on about lettuce. Don't even pretend you were fishing you thick floppy haired poof.

What does 'Is is' mean?

I see he's on about lettuce now.

However with you being the self proclaimed supercook and knowing everything there is to know about vegetables and how they're bought and used in restaurants (Spamspamspam will remember that one) you'll know that only cretins and peasants and people who don't know anything about food will eat iceberg lettuce.

It's so off my radar that I didn't even contemplate that being what he meant.

Some lettuce only suppers wouldn't go amiss for your good self.

What does 'Is is' mean?

I see he's on about lettuce now.

However with you being the self proclaimed supercook and knowing everything there is to know about vegetables and how they're bought and used in restaurants (Spamspamspam will remember that one) you'll know that only cretins and peasants and people who don't know anything about food will eat iceberg lettuce.

It's so off my radar that I didn't even contemplate that being what he meant.

Some lettuce only suppers wouldn't go amiss for your good self.

It means you're a cock. Twice.

I never claimed to know everything about vegetables (Joey Deacon being the exception). I wasn't the snob mind ;)

You think a lettuce supper would help someone lose weight? Lettuce, and chips? Your stupidity is beyond belief.

It means you're a cock. Twice.

I never claimed to know everything about vegetables (Joey Deacon being the exception). I wasn't the snob mind ;)

You think a lettuce supper would help someone lose weight? Lettuce, and chips? Your stupidity is beyond belief.

No it means lettuce for your supper not a lettuce supper.

Strictly lettuce after 9pm.

Sounds like some weird adult vegetable dancing TV show.

Hosted by Toss Daily of course.