Shaving Sets

minijc

• 1 year later...

Currently building up my shaving set, love my brush and soap and recently bought some sandlewood preshave essential oil and sandlewood shaving cream from 'The Art Of Shaving' both very good products especially the cream, you get a great lather going from a small amount. I also bought a gillette styler to add a different dimension to my shave aswell as using a mac 3 and a wilkinson sword hydro5 my next purchase will be a straight razor, aim to learn the art of that.

impsons Chubby 2 Super Badger Hair Shaving Brush in Imitation Ivory

Simpsons Chubby 2 Super Badger Hair Shaving Brush is world famous for its superior quality and for being entirely handmade in England.

Simpsons shaving brushes are thought by its many to be the very best in the world.

Packed full of Super Badger Hair this brush will provide many years of faithful service as well as going a long way to helping you achieve the perfect shave.

This superior shaving brush will exfoliate the skin and lift and soften the beard prior to shaving. On a par with Silvertip Badger Hair which is the very best grade of badger hair available anywhere in the world. Super Badger hair is very hard wearing but still very soft and flexible.

Truly luxurious, this Super Badger Hair Brush will work an exceptional lather with soaps and creams. This is the largest Simpsons brush.

Simpsons have been making handmade shaving brushes in England since 1919, they fully deserve their reputation as the worlds premier shaving brush manufacturers.

Brush Dimensions

Bristle Diameter 60 mm Bristle Length 50 mm Total Length 95 mm Knot Diameter 30 mm Handle Diameter 40 mm

If this handmade Simpsons Shaving brush isn't what you're looking for, browse our extensive range of Super Badger Shaving Brushes by clicking here.

Price: £195.00 (£162.50 net)

Cheap at £200. How do they catch the super badgers? Nets or exorcets?

I noticed recently in a supermarket that disposable mach 3's or fitever were substantially cheaper than buying blades, even from Semichem.

The hygienic value alone of disposables makes it a non-brainer. It's a great feeling binning not just the blade, but the whole bifta.

I noticed recently in a supermarket that disposable mach 3's or fitever were substantially cheaper than buying blades, even from Semichem.

The hygienic value alone of disposables makes it a non-brainer. It's a great feeling binning not just the blade, but the whole bifta.

And then walking around all day with a face like a stunt mans knee

You failed to read properly. Mach 3's are disposable these days. You may not have been aware of this. I wasn't until very recently and had therefore been wasting my money. Therefore the quality of implement is equally good between the disposable and non-disposable products. I pass on advice to similarly help you save money and you don't even have the ability to read properly.

Unless I misread you both and you have evidence that a disposable Mach 3 produces an inferior shave to a non-disposable Mach 3? I personally feel and see no difference.

You failed to read properly. Mach 3's are disposable these days. You may not have been aware of this. I wasn't until very recently and had therefore been wasting my money. Therefore the quality of implement is equally good between the disposable and non-disposable products. I pass on advice to similarly help you save money and you don't even have the ability to read properly.

Unless I misread you both and you have evidence that a disposable Mach 3 produces an inferior shave to a non-disposable Mach 3? I personally feel and see no difference.

I'm away to Asda just now, I will have a look and see what the fuss is about. By the way, is bifta a word? Since you're criticising my reading abilities.

I had a look, I could only see Gillette Blue 3's, is that what you were on about? £4 for 5

I'm laughing at the stunt man's knee analogy. I've no idea if disposable blades are inferior. I'd doubt they are.

Top tip. Buy the women's blades. Venus. They're sharper.

There's your fact of the day right there.