3 Nil Up And.................

Have the feeling that was just in response to getting whopped by East Fife.

Saturday should take care of itself, dont see us getting anything out of st johnstone but hibs and cally games will be huge.

And the severe public cu*ting from Arnason...If Broon is serious about keeping his job and Arnason is fit...making him Captain should be the next anouncment Broon makes in EE

We were magnificent against Dunfermline, who themselves were absolute gash.

Week after played pretty well against United but they caused us a lot of problems in second half.

Sadly these performances seem to be the flash in the pan ones. But in those two games we went on attack right from the word go and is probably the only 2 games this season this has happened. That for me is one of two massive problems and the other is the glaring lack of width which you can get away with at home to couple of awful sides but not many.

Aye well here's the rub - and i'm not trying to put spin on this honestly, but

Dunfermline are shite that Friday night, and they were shite 2 saturdays ago

Dundee United were a shadow of themselves (although I believe we bullied thme into submission) and they have been gash lately

Hearts are destined to become an under 19 team

Hibees are languishing down there with us as well

Kilmarnock were utter crap on Saturday as well as us, difference is Foster and Considine made individual errors that created their only 2 chances.

We are bottom, and have been extremely shakey but there were signs of some very good football, effort and application a month and a half ago. As diabolical as the recent games have been (with what seems like entirely differnent line ups every fucking week) surely that decent form is attainable again???

It must be........well at least enough to get us up a few places before the transfer window allows Brown to improve a few positions?

Have the feeling that was just in response to getting whopped by East Fife.

Saturday should take care of itself, dont see us getting anything out of st johnstone but hibs and cally games will be huge.

Think it was more we went out to attack from the off for a change as Brown felt the pressure knowing his job was pretty much on the line then. Hopefully the same on Saturday and i will be far more confident of a win. As it is and they way we set up 95% of the time i worry about inviting St Mirren onto us.

Aye well here's the rub - and i'm not trying to put spin on this honestly, but

Dunfermline are shite that Friday night, and they were shite 2 saturdays ago

Dundee United were a shadow of themselves (although I believe we bullied thme into submission) and they have been gash lately

Hearts are destined to become an under 19 team

Hibees are languishing down there with us as well

Kilmarnock were utter crap on Saturday as well as us, difference is Foster and Considine made individual errors that created their only 2 chances.

We are bottom, and have been extremely shakey but there were signs of some very good football, effort and application a month and a half ago. As diabolical as the recent games have been (with what seems like entirely differnent line ups every fucking week) surely that decent form is attainable again???

It must be........well at least enough to get us up a few places before the transfer window allows Brown to improve a few positions?

Could have said the same about us at the start of last season, won our first three games then started getting injuries.

I was saying the same about Mcghee last year, It was excuse then and it is now.

We had worse injuries last year and a smaller squad. It was the wrong manager then and its the wrong manager now.

Brown doesnt know what our problems are so how can he be expected to fix them.

Genuine question here, if Mawene / Clark and Falon were mcghee signings do you think they would be getting a game every week?

I don't think there's any logic to our display against Dunfermline, we were brilliant. However, 9 times out of 10 we'll struggle to beat Dunfermline, that's the problem we have, we're not capable of stringing wins together, why that is, I have no idea.

But we did...........back to back wins as we are discussing - then it fell apart when one or two key players fell out and it disrupted the whole team.

Frustrating.

No one is trying to excuse, as we are acknowledging that performances have been shite.

Just looking for reasons for the decline since those 4 very good perfromances.

On Fallon though, i've come to the firm conclusion that he is infact fucking terrible - embarrassing in the Dunfy, Killie games.

2 year deal? Christ almighty.

No one is trying to excuse, as we are acknowledging that performances have been shite.

Just looking for reasons for the decline since those 4 very good perfromances.

On Fallon though, i've come to the firm conclusion that he is infact fucking terrible - embarrassing in the Dunfy, Killie games.

2 year deal? Christ almighty.

Sadly it seems this two performances were the exception to the norm and not that we have declined since. We were utter gash before and back to utter gash after.

But we did...........back to back wins as we are discussing - then it fell apart when one or two key players fell out and it disrupted the whole team.

Frustrating.

That's not what I mean, what I mean is getting ourselves into a position where if we're playing Dunfermline then realistically we would expect to beat them 8 out of 10 times. Similar with Dundee Utd. Yes they were back to back wins in the way you suggest but they were fluke results, this has been bourne out by the fact we're bottom of the league after 16 games.