What's The Most Expensive Thing You've Shoplifted?

tup

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHOPlifted guys, not stolen.

Keep it on topic.

I once stole a stone gargoyle from a hotel, by fuck it was heavy, which gives me an idea for a post on the 'Heaviest Thing' thread, I was blootered, just set the cunting thing in the house, but it was un-nerving me.

Anyway, few days later there was an appeal in the paper for it's return FFS!

Guilt trip on me then, I had to get blazing again, and return to the scene of the crime, and put the fucker back, amazingly I never got caught.

SHOPlifted guys, not stolen.

Keep it on topic.

I once stole a stone gargoyle from a hotel, by fuck it was heavy, which gives me an idea for a post on the 'Heaviest Thing' thread, I was blootered, just set the cunting thing in the house, but it was un-nerving me.

Anyway, few days later there was an appeal in the paper for it's return FFS!

Guilt trip on me then, I had to get blazing again, and return to the scene of the crime, and put the fucker back, amazingly I never got caught.

Similar tale when I stole a flashing blue light off a fire hydrant in Keith many moons ago. Appeal in the paper for the culprits to be named.

WH Smith is prime shoplifting spots in airports. I generally walk in, pick up a couple of books and go to till to buy a bag of crisps while still holding the books. Nobody ever bats an eyelid as you're at the till paying for stuff so noone suspects you're actually shoplifting. Robbing bastards charge over a quid a bag anyway so I feel not at all guilty. Beats downloading the things for a kindle anyway. Books are the future.

The perfect crime.

I pinched a book to help me do the Rubkis Cube. No idea how much it was selling for. But it was worthless cos I never did complete the Rubiks Cube. Until I realised you could pull it to bits and put it back the right way. Useless book never told me that, I worked it out all on my own. :thumbup1:

Used my dad as a mule for the theft of a Mars bar. In shop "Dad can I get a Mars bar?" "No!"... put it in his jacket pocket when he wasn't looking then got it back out when in the house. trophy.gif

EDIT: Oh aye does milk out of the bakers after a night out count? Everyone else was doing it....

EDIT 2: What about dine and dash does that count?

The shopie fan we were in 1st year at School used to get looted, popped stuff in your pals hoods until the boy caught my pal sticking a loaf o bread doon his jacket.

Mind the auld Sweetie shop got robbed by a few of the boys older than me one used to crawl along the ground one went in and bought sweeties, fan he left the wifey went back in her living room boy loots the shop, holds the bell on the door on the way oot. She kens no better.

The shopie fan we were in 1st year at School used to get looted, popped stuff in your pals hoods until the boy caught my pal sticking a loaf o bread doon his jacket.

Mind the auld Sweetie shop got robbed by a few of the boys older than me one used to crawl along the ground one went in and bought sweeties, fan he left the wifey went back in her living room boy loots the shop, holds the bell on the door on the way oot. She kens no better.

Shop owner on our estate was affectionately known as the 'White Paki'. Was open 475 days of the year and then died.