Starting To Write A Book

I always remeber travelling home after a game against Dunfermline away, we'd just drawn, and Porterfield was delighted we'd got a point, it was clear he didn't grasp that we expected and should have been winning there. Have a soft spot for him though, as when we played Dundee in the cup semi at Tannadice, I was in the enclosure that used to be in front of the Main Stand, and I shouted to him as he went to the dugout for the start of the 2nd half and he came over and patted me on the head, and said "its going well son". that was better than when I went on the team bus in 85 I think it was, to get some sutographs, on my dads instructions, and fergie ran down and chucked me off the bus :)

I always remeber travelling home after a game against Dunfermline away, we'd just drawn, and Porterfield was delighted we'd got a point, it was clear he didn't grasp that we expected and should have been winning there. Have a soft spot for him though, as when we played Dundee in the cup semi at Tannadice, I was in the enclosure that used to be in front of the Main Stand, and I shouted to him as he went to the dugout for the start of the 2nd half and he came over and patted me on the head, and said "its going well son". that was better than when I went on the team bus in 85 I think it was, to get some sutographs, on my dads instructions, and fergie ran down and chucked me off the bus :)

Nae bloody wonder, Fergie didn't like the players dealing drugs, especially making it that obvious.

In Fergie's case it wouldnae surprise me if he'd done that to you while the bus was flying up the A90.

At 25 year al', you should really have kint better

Here's a nice twist for the end of your book

And Stewart thought that he'd finally found the answer to all his problems with a kindly old gent who never upset anybody.

Until he came to Aberdeen and actually turned out to be a comletley useless old cunt of a radge who brought the club to it's knees...but since the keeper didn't have a save to make it was actually ok and everybody lived happily ever after....The End

Here's a nice twist for the end of your book

And Stewart thought that he'd finally found the answer to all his problems with a kindly old gent who never upset anybody.

Until he came to Aberdeen and actually turned out to be a comletley useless old cunt of a radge who brought the club to it's knees...but since the keeper didn't have a save to make it was actually ok and everybody lived happily ever after....The End

:hysterical: you are some boy min.

:laughing:

Could be a very short book. I have taken the liberty of outlining the Chapters for you:

Cock - Portaloo

Nae bad - Smithy

Cock - Miller?

Legendary Cock - Miller?

Cock - Aitken

Boring Cock - Alex Miller

Funny Man - Ebbe

Drunk Cock - Pele

Fat Cock - Tango

Deluded Cock - McGhoo

Old Cocks - Jack and Victor

You've got one cock too many in there, surely? Either that or you've got your cocks confused