Brooner Interview

Taken a little bit out of context no?

He said "we're bottom of the league, but we have a game in hand where even if we draw we wouldn't be bottom"

I think!

Listen to it again...he never mentions winning the game..only picking up a point...it's very defeatist..or drawest at best

Listen to it again...he never mentions winning the game..only picking up a point...it's very defeatist..or drawest at best

I know he never mentioned winning.

He's a negative manager, always has been, always will be.

Unnecessarily so and has always been my criticism of him.

Frustrating thing is we've seen what this team IS capable of when they take the game to the other team. Let them do the worrying about us!!!

Would Killie have expected us to get at them straight from the off on Saturday? Of course not. There is no reason to be uber defensive against anyone in this league.

It's so frustrating it's a joke.

A manager with a little ambition is what I crave for the club. Someone who will challenge the 'norms' of Scottish football, instead of just accepting them.

Interview of a manager who has completely run out of ideas and is dillusional to the end. Doesn't seem to think much is wrong with team or squad and relying on a change of luck which is all that is needed apparently.

Actually pretty sad watching that interview as he is losing the plot.

I know he never mentioned winning.

He's a negative manager, always has been, always will be.

Unnecessarily so and has always been my criticism of him.

Frustrating thing is we've seen what this team IS capable of when they take the game to the other team. Let them do the worrying about us!!!

Would Killie have expected us to get at them straight from the off on Saturday? Of course not. There is no reason to be uber defensive against anyone in this league.

It's so frustrating it's a joke.

A manager with a little ambition is what I crave for the club. Someone who will challenge the 'norms' of Scottish football, instead of just accepting them.

He's not what we require at AFC...I'm still perplexed as to why we made such an effort to get him...Milne must have known he would wind the support up with his negative boring style of play.

He needs to go as soon as possible...Aberdonians are world renouned for being negative bastards...we dinna need this old bugger compounding the problem for us...it could see some die hard dandie topping himself!!....or at very least double the usage of Prozac in the region!!

I still don't understand why he is so negative cause despite what some have said he wasn't always like that with Scotland. Hell he played 3 forwards against Brazil in '98 FFS (Gallagher, Durie & Jackson)

He remains the most boring Scotland manager of all time. Scotland were pitiful to watch under his reign. Him and Andy Roxburgh - boring, negative bastards.

'Cautiously Optimistic'... I will never forget that interview... :suicide:

I don't recall anyone calling him negative when he was at Motherwell either. People's main issue was with his age, and when you've got the like of Kenny Shiels coming out after the game saying it's a hollow victory 'cause they've hardly kicked the ball suggests that negativity isn't the problem, it's creating opportunities as was the case against Motherwell. Plenty of the ball in the middle of the park in that game but no cutting edge.

The pressure is on Brown to fix this in January. Ship out your Mackie's and Magennis's, bring in a couple of experienced, flair players and we'll already be much, much improved. We may already have Pawlett and Chalali to fill these roles but to heap all the burden on them is unfair and leaving them to struggle in a poor team will only ruin them.

Think you're letting your hatred of Brown cloud your judgement - he is basically saying a point in the game in hand and we're off the bottom. However, think his ramblings about being the only team to play the old firm and Motherwell twice, whilst maybe true, is pish and a pathetic excuse even though he says he's not making excuses :nutter:

Think you're letting your hatred of Brown cloud your judgement - he is basically saying a point in the game in hand and we're off the bottom. However, think his ramblings about being the only team to play the old firm and Motherwell twice, whilst maybe true, is pish and a pathetic excuse even though he says he's not making excuses :nutter:

Yes I've been vocal about him but in this instance I don't think I'm wrong with what I've stated...He's taking the piss out of the fans with his references to the fantastic support...he's a dead man(ager) walking and talking pish to boot.

Its got all the similarities of his later days in charge of Scotland aswell. No new ideas, struggling and keeping faith with same players time and time again even though they clearly are not good enough.

Was a fair old boys club when he was in charge of Scotland, with the emphasis on 'old'. He never gave any of the young players so much as a run out.

Was always going to be a steadying hand at best, anyone expecting such far flung ideas like excitement and attacking football was kidding themselves on.

Thing is..........after you've lost a few and used up what to say to the press, you run out of shit to say. Same thing happened with McGhee until it got to the point what he was saying was completely incoherent.

I say stop interviewing Brown until the team starts winning - there's nae point as we all ken what needs to be done - until then STFU I say.

We need a performance on Saturday like they pulled out of the bag vs Dunfermline at home end of.

Thing is..........after you've lost a few and used up what to say to the press, you run out of shit to say. Same thing happened with McGhee until it got to the point what he was saying was completely incoherent.

I say stop interviewing Brown until the team starts winning - there's nae point as we all ken what needs to be done - until then STFU I say.

We need a performance on Saturday like they pulled out of the bag vs Dunfermline at home end of.

Problem with AFC is that if we do get a win the players will just put their feet up for the next 10 games. 'Job done boys, let's just chillax for a bit now! It's not like we are playing for Rangers where anything less than a victory is unacceptable'. ' The odd win in ten is fine'.

Makes me sick. Utter cunts.