The Oaf, At It Again.

so Aberdeen are struggling and who do the P and j turn to to make sense of it , fucking Calderwood.

I like some of his quotes.

"it hurts me to say but the sighnings in the last couple of years just haven't been good enough" z,k you fucking thick tongued spaz, so the likes of Tommy Wright,, Bertrand Bossu, Gary McDonald are are they .

"some of the youngsters like Ryan Jack and Fraser Fyvie are carrying the load" o thats the reason that you never played young players while you were boss, and being so successful in your five year easy life regime eh? listen hear Calderwood apart from Maguire and a couple of subtitute appearances from Paton. list the vast array of young talent you played in the first team cos since your tenure was so pressure free and so successful you must have had ample opportunity to play the young talent that you and the rest of Hun boy 3, had five years to nurture and prepare for first team football.

" i could pick between two and three teams of players who are free transfers who would walk into the Aberdeen team." ok then fucking name them, are they the same calibre as the likes of Darren Mackie, a s

o called striker that you handed a fucking three year contract to.

perhaps Jimmy and his "Jimmy Lovers " side WERE a better side but remember you had the luxury of being allowed to pay transfers fees for players and put them on big contracts , So Tommy Wright would walk into this side ahead of Scott Vernon would he you imbicile?

We used to keep the pictures of the players in the office at pittodrie ( what was there room for them with all the Rangers memorabilia already there) and i could go through them all "

Good idea you prick lets do that then .

" Craig Brewster "granted i'll give you that one just tell us how much he was on a week will you please" bet he loved the young boys at the club, the only cunt to show interest in them

"Stevie Crawford " the same Stevie Crawford that fucking lamped you after the Queens Park defeat an ametuer side ,you might recall that you oversaw.

"Jamie Smith" again remind us of the wage you lavished on that crock then also tell us the physiotherapy costs, and how he preferred to move across the fucking Atlantic ocean, than spend another minute with you .

Mark Kerr" the weasel faced fucking fuck, lazy, overpaid again how much did you give him, wage thieving, arrogant, cunt that you allowed to go out days before a big game and get a thump in the puss, oh thats right you know about that, you were there with them that night no doubt buying the drinks, bet your good to have about the place eh?

"Alan Maybury" not good enough for Craig Leviens Leicester City, fucking clogger ,if we are speaking about full backs Jimmy why no mention of such esteemd ones as Jared Hodgkiss, Javan Vidal, and that other cunt from Sunderland that i can't even remeber his name.

"Jackie McNamara"the right back you played at left back against QOS, what the same McNamara that went off in a sulk cos he could,nt handle a Queen of the South side in a defeat ,remind me who was in charge then and then remind me who McNamara gave a doing to for being a fat useless fuck, who was bullying young players.

"Jamie Langfield" the goalkeeper so good you dropped for soapy Soutar in that QOS game, the same Langfield pissed down your leg on his stag do in Spain, the same keeper that under your tuteldge earned the name Clangers

And finally,for the last time before you say one more time on whatever media outlet allows you to spout your shite, " i don't know why i was sacked "

BECAUSE YOU REFUSED TO BACK THE CLUBS YOUTH POLICY, YOU CAN'T DENY THAT YOU RANGERS LOVING COCK.

He's been a bad fucking smell ever since he left, and it hasn't helped anyone at the club.

He should learn to STFU and mind his own business.

"Calibre of player" eh? Mark Kerr, McDonald, Tommy Wright - and many more. Deluded fool.

At least his biggest fan isn't allowed to comment just now as he's been sent packing, thank god.

• Site Sponsor

I read the article in the P&J along with the interview from Deek Young.

There was also a letter to the P&J from some numpty from the sticks (Turra/Huntly/wherever) saying that Milne should "do the decent thing and apologise to Blunderwood and offer him his job back"!

Dinna ken if this was Jimmy in disguise, but fuck me, the boy cannot be serious!!

I read the article in the P&J along with the interview from Deek Young.

There was also a letter to the P&J from some numpty from the sticks (Turra/Huntly/wherever) saying that Milne should "do the decent thing and apologise to Blunderwood and offer him his job back"!

Dinna ken if this was Jimmy in disguise, but fuck me, the boy cannot be serious!!

This is worrying...Milne is well known to be a complete Simpleton/Alford Daftie (P&J Reader)........If Tango returns..even as an interim manager..it will be the fu*king end

This is worrying...Milne is well known to be a complete Simpleton/Alford Daftie (P&J Reader)........If Tango returns..even as an interim manager..it will be the fu*king end

It is already the end of AFC as we know it.

This season was the season that was going to be the last straw for many. It was paramount we did well. We aren't. Attendances show for it. There will be another big batch of non-renewals next year.

Feck me, I mooted a fiver ticket about for this weekend. After widespread rejection, I did actually find someone wanting one, purely because I was meeting them for a couple of pints after, but no-one is interested. A former season ticket holder who has been to about 2 games in 3 years...

Millertime just text me & asked me to comment on his behalf.

Not sure if this is allowed & I am sorry if it's not but here goes anyway.

"jimmy Calderwood is a fkn Chocolate orange & a Clown"

Think maybe Millertime is finally seeing sense?

Or maybe he's trying to suck his way back onto this treasured site?

:dontknow:

so Aberdeen are struggling and who do the P and j turn to to make sense of it , fucking Calderwood.

I like some of his quotes.

"it hurts me to say but the sighnings in the last couple of years just haven't been good enough" z,k you fucking thick tongued spaz, so the likes of Tommy Wright,, Bertrand Bossu, Gary McDonald are are they .

"some of the youngsters like Ryan Jack and Fraser Fyvie are carrying the load" o thats the reason that you never played young players while you were boss, and being so successful in your five year easy life regime eh? listen hear Calderwood apart from Maguire and a couple of subtitute appearances from Paton. list the vast array of young talent you played in the first team cos since your tenure was so pressure free and so successful you must have had ample opportunity to play the young talent that you and the rest of Hun boy 3, had five years to nurture and prepare for first team football.

" i could pick between two and three teams of players who are free transfers who would walk into the Aberdeen team." ok then fucking name them, are they the same calibre as the likes of Darren Mackie, a s

o called striker that you handed a fucking three year contract to.

perhaps Jimmy and his "Jimmy Lovers " side WERE a better side but remember you had the luxury of being allowed to pay transfers fees for players and put them on big contracts , So Tommy Wright would walk into this side ahead of Scott Vernon would he you imbicile?

We used to keep the pictures of the players in the office at pittodrie ( what was there room for them with all the Rangers memorabilia already there) and i could go through them all "

Good idea you prick lets do that then .

" Craig Brewster "granted i'll give you that one just tell us how much he was on a week will you please" bet he loved the young boys at the club, the only cunt to show interest in them

"Stevie Crawford " the same Stevie Crawford that fucking lamped you after the Queens Park defeat an ametuer side ,you might recall that you oversaw.

"Jamie Smith" again remind us of the wage you lavished on that crock then also tell us the physiotherapy costs, and how he preferred to move across the fucking Atlantic ocean, than spend another minute with you .

Mark Kerr" the weasel faced fucking fuck, lazy, overpaid again how much did you give him, wage thieving, arrogant, cunt that you allowed to go out days before a big game and get a thump in the puss, oh thats right you know about that, you were there with them that night no doubt buying the drinks, bet your good to have about the place eh?

"Alan Maybury" not good enough for Craig Leviens Leicester City, fucking clogger ,if we are speaking about full backs Jimmy why no mention of such esteemd ones as Jared Hodgkiss, Javan Vidal, and that other cunt from Sunderland that i can't even remeber his name.

"Jackie McNamara"the right back you played at left back against QOS, what the same McNamara that went off in a sulk cos he could,nt handle a Queen of the South side in a defeat ,remind me who was in charge then and then remind me who McNamara gave a doing to for being a fat useless fuck, who was bullying young players.

"Jamie Langfield" the goalkeeper so good you dropped for soapy Soutar in that QOS game, the same Langfield pissed down your leg on his stag do in Spain, the same keeper that under your tuteldge earned the name Clangers

And finally,for the last time before you say one more time on whatever media outlet allows you to spout your shite, " i don't know why i was sacked "

BECAUSE YOU REFUSED TO BACK THE CLUBS YOUTH POLICY, YOU CAN'T DENY THAT YOU RANGERS LOVING COCK.

:applause: ace, well said min.

He's been a bad fucking smell ever since he left, and it hasn't helped anyone at the club.

He should learn to STFU and mind his own business.

"Calibre of player" eh? Mark Kerr, McDonald, Tommy Wright - and many more. Deluded fool.

At least his biggest fan isn't allowed to comment just now as he's been sent packing, thank god.

A lot of folk would say that Jimmys biggest fan brings a hell of a lot more to this board than you do.

Wish folk would stop biting and everything he says. You want him to let it go so why won't yous?

Jimmy Calderwood should not be offered his job back because it's a fucking embarrassment to back cap in hand like that and would belittle the board in any proceedings they then had with him, unless a new board came in. He was not a bad manager for Aberdeen. His transfer dealings were sketchy to say the least but he spent around the same cut of turnover most seasons as the club is now and finished higher up the league. Simple.

Can't say I'm particularly bothered about this to be honest. He's entitled to his opinion its just a shame he has to give it so freely to whatever daft paper wants to go on the wind up.

Its a shame he has so little time for the club now despite his claim to bear no grudge at all. I mean with all these free transfers he knows off that could walk into our team you'd think he'd pick up the phone to his mate Willie and make some recommendations.

Can't say I'm particularly bothered about this to be honest. He's entitled to his opinion its just a shame he has to give it so freely to whatever daft paper wants to go on the wind up.

Its a shame he has so little time for the club now despite his claim to bear no grudge at all. I mean with all these free transfers he knows off that could walk into our team you'd think he'd pick up the phone to his mate Willie and make some recommendations.

aye names like Stuart Duff,

Back on topic, here is the artist formerly known as Hingmy in glorious techincolour - fat fucking idiot.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/aberdeen/285426-jimmy-calderwood-backs-aberdeen-to-avoid-relegation/

Doesn't come across badly there.

Although I hope he's not classing Zander Diamond as one of the 'better players' to leave than come in.

Given that Bebo & Aluko haven't been replaced, so he's right in their case (I am meaning from their creative aspect before anyone starts on about goals return from them)

Young!!!!!! think he was replaced with better.

S Smith not replaced.

McNamee (how many games he play again?)

Ifil replaced for sure

So he's right in some cases but not in others.

Could you not just post the article, took a while to realise what he was saying and you were replying to.

I don't really see what your problem is with what he's said anyway, we're sitting ducks as target and Calderwood's time as manager was relativley successful, so he's going to get asked stuff.