Survey Part 2

A lot of "Goods".

Some people are easily pleased. But I suppose this was done before we hit the bottom.

Fo rme -

The management team this season - Very Poor.

Best Signing - Arnasen

Best young prospect - Jack

Youth Policy - Between Poor and Average. in the whole squad we only have 2 young players brought up through the youth system who are regulars. I'd like to see a better return here. It's the only way we can get out of the mess we are in long term in my opinion.

Got to very first result to realise the results are a complete joke. 40% think management this season have done a good job (or better). This been hijacked by another clubs message board?

Like i said they probably had the front office staff on this for a while to stop them looking bad.

The ticket prices thing is a farce, how folk could say its good value for money is beyond me.

I can hardly think of any season ticket holders I know this season to take advantage of that offer!

Changed days.

I was phoned up with that offer and could not get anyone to take me up on it. Was first offered a half season ticket despite already having a season ticket myself. Top research!

Only a total of 5 % think that the performance of the management have been poor to very poor & the rest think that it's been average to excellent.

Who the fk are these people?

Anyone that thinks their performance is anything ABOVE poor is fkn blind.

sitting 6/7th in the table COULD be viewed as average but 12th cannot be viewed as anything other than VERY poor.

What the hell is happening to our support?

Only a total of 5 % think that the performance of the management have been poor to very poor & the rest think that it's been average to excellent.

Who the fk are these people?

Anyone that thinks their performance is anything ABOVE poor is fkn blind.

sitting 6/7th in the table COULD be viewed as average but 12th cannot be viewed as anything other than VERY poor.

What the hell is happening to our support?

I could understand average - we were probably 8th or 9th off the back of a couple of good wins - and then there was the turnaround last season - there is still some credit due for that.

If they were serious about it they'd have been out at Pittodrie before/after games getting the FANS opinions.

Instead they sit on their lazy fat arses and do it online. Anyone can reply, it can be hi jacked etc... Half the folk in the survey probably haven't been to a game this season.

It's to be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

I could understand average - we were probably 8th or 9th off the back of a couple of good wins - and then there was the turnaround last season - there is still some credit due for that.

You seriously believe that Browns performance to date as Aberdeen manager has been average?

Taking us from 11th to 9th (one point off 10th) last season :applause: & then taking us to 12th in the table now.

You call THAT average?

Have a fkn word wi yerself min.

You :fishing: ?