Drink Advice Requested

looksgoodinred

My friend Kimmie and I are out drinking getting a wee bit ripped frankly. Bored with red wine and rum, any suggestions about what we should drink now?

Try all the flavours of Aftershock in sequence, one after the other, without pausing.

If you dinna spew give yourselves a pat on the back.

It depends on what effect you want the drink to have.

If you want to wake up in a bush, with four Polish lads taking turns at turning you into the outside of a sausage roll then I'd recommend Jager.

If that isn't your ultimate goal then I'd recommend not Jager.

My friend Kimmie and I are out drinking getting a wee bit ripped frankly. Bored with red wine and rum, any suggestions about what we should drink now?

Spunk, Jager and After Shock aside, bourbon is becoming the new popular drink again.

Don't go for wanky bourbons either, stick to the old favourites Jim Beam Black and Makers Mark.

Or if you want a girly one, ask for a Red Stag if they have it, it's Jim Beam bourbon infused with black forrest cherries.

Spunk, Jager and After Shock aside, bourbon is becoming the new popular drink again.

Don't go for wanky bourbons either, stick to the old favourites Jim Beam Black and Makers Mark.

Or if you want a girly one, ask for a Red Stag if they have it, it's Jim Beam bourbon infused with black forrest cherries.

Were not really girlie girls... Another grenade! :-)