Finally

I would suggest it's common sense to give away unsold tickets rather than any previously unheard of initiative.

Especially when the team is struggling.

Hopefully all these freeloaders can drown out the likes of Stoney's negativity.

Me? I'll be there cheering the boys on like i am every other home game?

Will you be?

• Site Sponsor

ABERDEEN FC, I know you're looking in.

WELL DONE :thumbs:

it would be good if one of the folk at AFC came and a had a wee post on here now and again. I remeber Keith Wyness used to do web chats.

Under 12's should be free every game.

"Da can you take me to the game, I have a free season ticket?"

(Shit) "Ok son I'll pay

But then you're saying to kids who are not good at football that unfortunately due to the fact you are pish you will have to pay?

The club could hold trials, not for signing for the Dons, but for getting free tickets for the match, only those deemed good enough get in.

It either has to be free for all kids, or none at all.

But then you're saying to kids who are not good at football that unfortunately due to the fact you are pish you will have to pay?

The club could hold trials, not for signing for the Dons, but for getting free tickets for the match, only those deemed good enough get in.

It either has to be free for all kids, or none at all.

its a football club, and all their players should be present at the games ( where possible) and it should be free, this is not about giving the best players entrance foc, its getting them into the mind set of being part of the club and enhancing their match day experience and their attitude and routine.

there should be more insentives for younger kids, that are not part of the club, especially under the age of 12.

its a football club, and all their players should be present at the games ( where possible) and it should be free, this is not about giving the best players entrance foc, its getting them into the mind set of being part of the club and enhancing their match day experience and their attitude and routine.

I agree they should get in for nothing, but only if all kids do.

I don't agree they should be treated as more important than the other kids simply because they play youth football for the Dons given that 95% of them will never play for the club anyway.

Otherwise, in the jungle of the playground, these kids are going to lord it over those less talented, and those less talented are not going to attend Pittodrie because of that.

It must be all inclusive.

I agree they should get in for nothing, but only if all kids do.

I don't agree they should be treated as more important than the other kids simply because they play youth football for the Dons given that 95% of them will never play for the club anyway.

Otherwise, in the jungle of the playground, these kids are going to lord it over those less talented, and those less talented are not going to attend Pittodrie because of that.

It must be all inclusive.

I would imagine they lord it anyway TUP, anyway I dont agree with ye.

Cannae see many of them getting hooked on AFC with what will be served up this weekend...

Good effort nonetheless, but should be a more regular occurrence, and I agree with tup, in a less exclusive manner. Should be an offer of a free under-12 ticket alongside any adult purchase or something along that lines...

I would imagine they lord it anyway TUP, anyway I dont agree with ye.

Aye they can lord it in terms of football ability by all means, lording it financially should not be additional to that.

Otherwise you are saying as a club to kids, sorry, not only are you no use at football, but if you want to watch it, you will have to pay through the nose for it. Meanwhile, these lads who are good are getting in for nothing.

Hardly fair is it?

Aye they can lord it in terms of football ability by all means, lording it financially should not be additional to that.

Otherwise you are saying as a club to kids, sorry, not only are you no use at football, but if you want to watch it, you will have to pay through the nose for it. Meanwhile, these lads who are good are getting in for nothing.

Hardly fair is it?

im not asking for kids to pay through the nose, I think all players that play for AFC should be at the games on a saturday, regardless if they support the club or not, many dont. its about getting them into a routine and mind set to be their as part of the club on a matchday.

I dont see it as a perk, more of a learning curve.

this has nothing to do with paying fans, other incentives like u12 free with an adult would be a good starting point.

im not asking for kids to pay through the nose, I think all players that play for AFC should be at the games on a saturday, regardless if they support the club or not, many dont. its about getting them into a routine and mind set to be their as part of the club on a matchday.

I dont see it as a perk, more of a learning curve.

this has nothing to do with paying fans, other incentives like u12 free with an adult would be a good starting point.

Yes but they should not be treated differently than other kids in the area on the basis that they are better at football.

Otherwise you have a two-tier society.

Which we do anyway, but, if the club seriously want to attract new fans, they cannot simply let one demographic of children in, they must do it for all, even the poorest kids.

Yes but they should not be treated differently than other kids in the area on the basis that they are better at football.

Otherwise you have a two-tier society.

Which we do anyway, but, if the club seriously want to attract new fans, they cannot simply let one demographic of children in, they must do it for all, even the poorest kids.

all the club would be doing is letting their own players in FOC, and it should be compulsory to attend

(where possible)

the paying public are a different kettle o fish and incentives should be in place for that.

:thumbs:

Even Tup would agree

So only kids who are good at football should get in for nothing?

I'm only pullin' yer chain min :thumbs:

Have we nae been doon this road afore

For the record, I think ALL children under 16 should be allowed in for free. 12 and under with a full paying adult.

Himmin I get enough grief already without you changing my quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe it!