Wee Breeze

fine-n-dandy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Report from the Capital chaps: people are properly shitting themselves down here.

The High Court has been closed early, we get back to the office and find everyone is packing up early to go home.

That's me now finished for the day. My flats taking a proper pounding like. Its getting quite scary.

Edit: Oh and my local corner shop has ran out of irn-bru, its like the last days of saigon down here - wankers panic buying crap they don't need.

Report from the Capital chaps: people are properly shitting themselves down here.

The High Court has been closed early, we get back to the office and find everyone is packing up early to go home.

That's me now finished for the day. My flats taking a proper pounding like. Its getting quite scary.

Edit: Oh and my local corner shop has ran out of irn-bru, its like the last days of saigon down here - wankers panic buying crap they don't need.

:gay:

Can the wind lift a human being off the ground?

No is the answer, every time. Get on with your work.

Probably building obsolete before built tramlines anyway, all fucking arty farty gaylords down that way, constantly sucking at the taxpayer tap for ridiculous vanity projects.

Get a grip, we're not yanks living in condominiums (shacks to you and I) we're Scottish, I've seen folk going out in a one-man creel boat in a force nine, albeit intent on theft, but still.

What's so scary about wind?

Can the wind lift a human being off the ground?

No is the answer, every time. Get on with your work.

Probably building obsolete before built tramlines anyway, all fucking arty farty gaylords down that way, constantly sucking at the taxpayer tap for ridiculous vanity projects.

Get a grip, we're not yanks living in condominiums (shacks to you and I) we're Scottish, I've seen folk going out in a one-man creel boat in a force nine, albeit intent on theft, but still.

What's so scary about wind?

Well Tup, if you could avert your gaze from the exotica of Inbhir