Dvd Rentals

daytripping

Where else do get the latest releases?? :nutter:

Sorry Dayts wasn't trying to be nobbish there, just surprised that rental places like Blockbuster still exist when you consider that you can buy new DVD's at HMV for example for not much more than you are paying for a night's rental

Lovefilm is crap, you wait ages for the new stuff and they send you stuff from the bottom of your list.

I'll stick to Blockbusters down by manor, gives you a chance of meeting the locals too, nice people down there. :ninja:

I watch a film once then never watch it again, 4 for a tenner for 4 nights, I'd be a tenner for one in HMV.

I was looking for recommendations anyway you knobs! :swear::laughing:

i did look at Senna but was swayed by King street loons suggestion and got Anal bangers VIII.

The 3 I wanted don't come out till Tuesday, Planet of the apes, Inbetweeners and Super 8.

Fantastic choice dayts.

I hope you and the family enjoy watching it.

Don't forget the popcorn!

The other 3 are decent films.

Planet of the Apes being the best imo, and a close 2nd for The Inbetweeners.

Fantastic choice dayts.

I hope you and the family enjoy watching it.

Don't forget the popcorn!

The other 3 are decent films.

Planet of the Apes being the best imo, and a close 2nd for The Inbetweeners.

I'll have to go the cinema more, not been since Avatar, 3 hours sitting watching blue people with 3d specs on, it put me off for a while, I thought it was crap and the only good 3d bit was in the adverts before the film.

I'll have to go the cinema more, not been since Avatar, 3 hours sitting watching blue people with 3d specs on, it put me off for a while, I thought it was crap and the only good 3d bit was in the adverts before the film.

Cinema is a fucking rip-off nowadays. Fuck paying about