Question Gentlemen?

Big Man

She has more make-up trowelled onto her face than Kate Siverton and Natasha Kaplinsky put together !!

I'd have a right old time with that make no mistake.

Glad I got to this one before Cheesepipes and crazybullsheep though as I wouldn't want to be pulling out of that battered ring in third place. At least by entering first I've got a chance of getting a bit of sweetcorn jammed in the japper in the lucky sphincter dip.

I imagine she's* a right dirty cow as well. Well she'd have to be.

* Top tip. As long as you keep repeating it's a she you'll maintain an erection. :thumbs:

• 2 years later...

Personally I think the ones we have to worry about are the ones posting the pictures up.

Whats the thought process behind their post exactly? I think its a case of them flicking through whatever womans mag website, seeing a pic of a 'bird' and thinking to themselves fuck aye, I'd be in that like a rat up a drainpipe. Then the realisation hits, fuck, thats a bloke so they come on here and try and get us to say aye, tap at like to make their own little fetish seem a little more normal.

Sorry gents, both are a no from me and yes, you are a bit bent and you do like the cock.

Yon thing below is a man.

"patricia arajuo" or something I believe (from bitter experience, I would not advise doing a web search in a place of work)

While, on one hand, one can only applaud modern plastic / cosmetic surgery, I do think its a disgrace that skilled doctors put their time into this kind of shite, when so many people around the world have a poor quality of life for want of basic surgical procedures.

eros-london-ts-patricia-araujo-fo4.jpg