David Cameron

Bobby Connor

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fits the cunt done now?

Tried to act the big cunt in Europe with the outcome that the UK is completely marginalised in Europe and they are going to fuck us over no end now.

He tried to Veto a vote (designed to control banks) that was approved by all other 26 Eurozone countries. Foreign leaders where pishing themselves at him. Clown!

Tried to act the big cunt in Europe with the outcome that the UK is completely marginalised in Europe and they are going to fuck us over no end now.

He tried to Veto a vote (designed to control banks) that was approved by all other 26 Eurozone countries. Foreign leaders where pishing themselves at him. Clown!

What did you want him to do BC ruin the future prosperity of the U.K.'s financial sector to save face?

The Eurozone is fucked in more ways than one - bring on independence i say...

What did you want him to do BC ruin the future prosperity of the U.K.'s financial sector to save face?

The Eurozone is fucked in more ways than one - bring on independence i say...

You think he got what he wanted? He fucked up badly. Asked for too much and got called out. That's not clever, it's the sign of a fool.

Major fuck up and he will know it.

The major fuck up was the single currency. It will fail eventually. It's only a matter of time. I'm glad he vetoed the proposal. It would've meant Britain handing over even more power to Europe for nothing in return.

He just did hand over more power to Europe for nothing in return. Played his cards shockingly badly.

You think he got what he wanted? He fucked up badly. Asked for too much and got called out. That's not clever, it's the sign of a fool.

Major fuck up and he will know it.

Oh im not disputing the boy fucked up - he's made himself and us look like an utter tit...

However, i have to concede were stuck between a rock and a hard place with this eurozone shit. I do not envy his job one little bit. Its like playing a game of what would you rather have - cancer or AIDS? There is no right and wrong course, because either way we look like dicks. We weren't coming away from that summit with anything, we have no bargaining power there. We're the retarded cousin at the wedding that has to be invited because there family and you can't not invite them. Cameron had two choices:

i) Do what he did and appease his backbenchers

ii) Prostitute ourselves to the French and the NAZIS

Its shite state of affairs to be in...

Oh im not disputing the boy fucked up - he's made himself and us look like an utter tit...

However, i have to concede were stuck between a rock and a hard place with this eurozone shit. I do not envy his job one little bit. Its like playing a game of what would you rather have - cancer or AIDS? There is no right and wrong course, because either way we look like dicks. We weren't coming away from that summit with anything, we have no bargaining power there. We're the retarded cousin at the wedding that has to be invited because there family and you can't not invite them. Cameron had two choices:

i) Do what he did and appease his backbenchers

ii) Prostitute ourselves to the French and the NAZIS

Its shite state of affairs to be in...

That's the main thrust of my point, that he played it really badly and got a shite outcome for the UK.

If he had sense he'd have reached out to all the other countries which don't want to be involved with the new rules and fractured the german-france dominance. As it stands as of today europe can tell us what to do and we won't be able to do shit because we're a single, isolated country still tied to their law and their market. That's the difference between yesterday and today, we've got much less power. In the future we'll likely have to leave. France and Germany will be loving this.

EDIT: Side note backing lagarde for IMF chair ahead of Gordon Brown (who would have had an excellent chance if backed) because she's a mate of Frogspawn looks awesome right now.

He just did hand over more power to Europe for nothing in return. Played his cards shockingly badly.

What powers did he hand over?

All this Britain must be part of Europe or it will die shit pisses me off. It doesn't harm Norway or Denmark. The so called experts who spout this bile are the same people who launced the doomed Euro. They should all shut the fuck up.

I think he done the right thing, stood up for us and himself for a change rather than get shafted.

Correct.

Make your mind up BC. :dontknow:

All this Britain must be part of Europe or it will die shit pisses me off. It doesn't harm Norway or Denmark. The so called experts who spout this bile are the same people who launced the doomed Euro. They should all shut the fuck up.

We are part of europe, that's the point...

Norway is fucking minted off oil. Absolutely minted. I don't know what Denmark does for a living, bacon?

See post above yours for the gist of the situation.

Check the subtle edit Boofon, subtle but crucial.

I see no edit but I'll trust you as you're a mod and so can edit things without visibility.

I personally think he's done the right thing as well and as far as I can see if it means the others can do stuff to us through the EU then we tell the EU to go fuck themselves.

1) "The Union has exclusive competence to make directives and conclude international agreements when provided for in a Union legislative act."

2) "Member States cannot exercise competence in areas where the Union has done so.""

3) Union exercise of competence shall not result in Member States being prevented from exercising theirs in:"

• research, technological development and space
  • development cooperation, humanitarian aid

4) "The Union coordinates Member States policies or implements supplemental to theirs common policies, not covered elsewhere"

The first two list basically mean the EU says UK this is how it's done. From now on we will have no say in how that is decided, unless we leave which frankly would be shite.

Norway is fucking minted off oil. Absolutely minted. I don't know what Denmark does for a living, bacon?

See post above yours for the gist of the situation.

I think something like 80% of NOrWAYS energy demand come from hydro. They make so much from oil and gas it's un real. Simply because they didn't sell out and set their economy up for the future and not short term gain like the Tories did.

Denmark makes money from oil and gas, wind technology, design, engineering, shipping and Lego.

To be honest he's following the old Tory trend. We shall distance ourselves from Europe and snuggle up to the yanks which shall once again set the state back 5 years from recovery.

This could have us out of Europe altogether though. What's the point in being in Europe if you can't wield a bit of power because of your wealth (without taking the absolute rip obviously Mr Cameron)? Not like we'll get any hand out poor points.

The outcome of being completely out is up for debate but definitely a de-stabilising prospect and potentially shooting ourselves in the face. Have we not done pretty well out of being able to deal in a single market? Am not professing to be an expert or anything but seems we have just ran home claiming that it's 'Oor baw!' and refusing to play.

I think something like 80% of NOrWAYS energy demand come from hydro. They make so much from oil and gas it's un real. Simply because they didn't sell out and set their economy up for the future and not short term gain like the Tories did.

Denmark makes money from oil and gas, wind technology, design, engineering, shipping and Lego.

Aye, the oil fund that they have, is the second largest in the world, $550 Billion.

You can add tax to the list on Denmark's money making income, and of course Carlsberg.

Scotland should have declared independence the very instant oil was discovered in the North Sea. We would have fucking bought England by now and be rulers of all that we survey, swanning around in palaces disguised as yachts.

The 2012 Olympics would be being held in Aberdeen.

I forgot all about lego. Big money spinner, used to have loads of it. :thumbup1:

To be fair, what could Cameron do? The tax they wanted to enforce would have been paid by uk banks in the main and gone straight to Europe! He was fucked before he went!

Difficult situation for him but he is supposed to be a fucking diplomat and is in charge of the country. The general rule is to use diplomacy and at the very least come back with something and claim victory. Not go over acting the big clever cunt, make a tit of yourself, be humiliated (hear the music they played for him when he signed the paper?) and come back looking you'd just taken a kicking.

What he wanted would have given UK banks an unfair advantage (always useful in business) and was never going to happen.

BTW. Is it correct that fishing rights are controlled by the EU? Could just have lost us all of our say in that sphere, fuck knows what else...

We will be needing a bigger navy.

Difficult situation for him but he is supposed to be a fucking diplomat and is in charge of the country. The general rule is to use diplomacy and at the very least come back with something and claim victory. Not go over acting the big clever cunt, make a tit of yourself, be humiliated (hear the music they played for him when he signed the paper?) and come back looking you'd just taken a kicking.

What he wanted would have given UK banks an unfair advantage (always useful in business) and was never going to happen.

BTW. Is it correct that fishing rights are controlled by the EU? Could just have lost us all of our say in that sphere, fuck knows what else...

At least this time, the Cold War's over so we can pick up where we finished last and ram Iceland's coastguard without fear of having the closure of the NATO base (we closed a decade ago) hanging over us.

Aye, works on quotas, last few years they swapped NE cod quota directly for much less southern whiting in a trade with some germans... dunno how right I got all of that but basically that.