Notches On Your Bed Post....

dervish

Was trying to figure this out for the last 20 mins of work today on the Friday run down got all excited thinking #10 was the next one and I'd have to make an effort to make it a good one then minded a few extras and it turns out my #10 was a munter.... so how many yous got, any notables?

Hope to fuck I dinna marry #13.

Was trying to figure this out for the last 20 mins of work today on the Friday run down got all excited thinking #10 was the next one and I'd have to make an effort to make it a good one then minded a few extras and it turns out my #10 was a munter.... so how many yous got, any notables?

Hope to fuck I dinna marry #13.

It took ye 20 minutes to count to 9?

+1

In your dreams perhaps. ;)

Blinking Flip, could i give a figure +\- 25.

Are hoors included?

If you put a notch on your bedpost for every hooker you've banged you're a braver man than I am.

My wife would go ape shit if I came home from a trip away and cut another half dozen notches into my side.

I'd be counting her side as well.

• Upvote 1

It took ye 20 minutes to count to 9?

I'm never very productive on Friday afternoons. poster_oops.gif

Anyways had to have a wee think about it.

Aye, if hoors are included i'd have to come back every trip dressed like a lumberjack, trailing the axe into the bedroom.

"Excuse me darling, this might take a while"

hysterical.gif

must be near 50

You wid think 50 is a lot, but if your a single loon, on the pull and out each weekend, averaging 1 a month, over a 10 year spell that wid be over a 100.

And if you grew up with doves and Mitsubishi's the number will be limitless.

Maybe Mini needs to neck a couple of speckled doves.

You wid think 50 is a lot, but if your a single loon, on the pull and out each weekend, averaging 1 a month, over a 10 year spell that wid be over a 100.

:laughing: :laughing: 50 isn't a lot but guess it depends how old you are really. I used to work as a holiday rep and spent 3 seasons in Magalluf and 2 in Ibiza, i'd be scared to figure out my total!

I've read before that if you ask a man how many women he's slept with he'll double the actual number and a woman will at least half it.

Make of that what you will.

Oh and double fuck all is still fuck all for our resident monk.

:laughing: :laughing: 50 isn't a lot but guess it depends how old you are really. I used to work as a holiday rep and spent 3 seasons in Magalluf and 2 in Ibiza, i'd be scared to figure out my total!

laughing.gif

My mate used to have a custom painted snooker ball yellow Nova with tinted windows, which he used to drive religiously every weekend to the bishops nightclub in Elgin, at the height of the pill popping generation.

Used to be some action in the back of that buggy.

Classy, negative.

Served the purpose of a dialt up teenager, affirmative.

I'm the same, djing for almost 20 years in loads of underground clubs surrounded by the speckled dove generation was bad for the bed posts.

I really have no idea.

For an average looking slightly overweight geez I've done nae bad though :cool:

• Downvote 1

I've read before that if you ask a man how many women he's slept with he'll double the actual number and a woman will at least half it.

Make of that what you will.

Oh and double fuck all is still fuck all for our resident monk.

I have a couple of female pals who have told me they have slept with 40-50 men. Both are in serious relationships, living together and one is engaged. They have lied to their partners and told them they have slept with 14 men. That bugs me that they feel they can't be honest. Everyone has a past and women imo have just as much right to enjoy sex as men however they were worried about being judged. One of my best mates, a bloke, said to me once that he thinks women are slags if they have a one night stand. And I've heard the same pish spouted by other sexist twats.

If you can't handle the figure don't ask, a past is a past. It's the present you should worry about.

Sat down with a mate about 5 years ago and went through and made a list and from what I could recall it was 34. That was when I was 21. 5 years on (been with my current bird for 2 years though). Had a good run for the 4 years before so figure I would guess probably up about 70 odd. Few times I would have a different bird Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Done well for being a beaut, the art of making a bird laugh always worked for me. Tied down now though and wouldnt change anything. Enjoyed my 4 year run of being single and on the pull at weekends but dont particularly miss it.

Sat down with a mate about 5 years ago and went through and made a list and from what I could recall it was 34. That was when I was 21. 5 years on (been with my current bird for 2 years though). Had a good run for the 4 years before so figure I would guess probably up about 70 odd. Few times I would have a different bird Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Done well for being a beaut, the art of making a bird laugh always worked for me. Tied down now though and wouldnt change anything. Enjoyed my 4 year run of being single and on the pull at weekends but dont particularly miss it.

Shame it doesn't seem to working out so well with Mini