Inter Ma Lamb Fc

The Boofon

• 1 month later...

Utter bollocks.

Pele once told me I was an undiscovered George Best

I don't care what Steve Patterson thought of you. He was an alcoholic, comparing you to another alcoholic.

Lionel Messi and I had a nutmegging competition, where we played a game and seen how many Real Madrid players we could nutmeg in 90 minutes.

I won by 14.

I don't care what Steve Patterson thought of you. He was an alcoholic, comparing you to another alcoholic.

Lionel Messi and I had a nutmegging competition, where we played a game and seen how many Real Madrid players we could nutmeg in 90 minutes.

I won by 14.

Nutmegging isn't his strongest discipline and would have been extra difficult for Messi due to the language barrier.

Every time you megged him you'd shout "Nuts" and he wouldn't understand what you were on about and therefore would have put him off.

What's Spanish for "Nuts"?

Nutmegging isn't his strongest discipline and would have been extra difficult for Messi due to the language barrier.

Every time you megged him you'd shout "Nuts" and he wouldn't understand what you were on about and therefore would have put him off.

What's Spanish for "Nuts"?

I speak fluent Spanish. It was his game and his rules.

We went for a pint afterwards but he didn't have his I.D. with him so he had to stick to orange juice.

EDIT: I didn't meg Messi, learn to read you tube.

I speak fluent Spanish. It was his game and his rules.

We went for a pint afterwards but he didn't have his I.D. with him so he had to stick to orange juice.

Simple error.

Point still stands.

Messi doesn't speak Spanish.

He speaks Rioplatense Spanish which has intonation patterns that resemble those of Italian dialects, and differ markedly from the patterns of other forms of Spanish.

He wouldn't have had a fucking clue what you were babbling about. :swear:

I speak fluent Spanish It was his game and his rules.

Simple error.

Point still stands.

Messi doesn't speak Spanish.

He speaks Rioplatense Spanish which has intonation patterns that resemble those of Italian dialects, and differ markedly from the patterns of other forms of Spanish.

He wouldn't have had a fucking clue what you were babbling about. :swear:

At no point did I say I didnt speak Rioplatense Spanish.

As it says in bold, it was his game, and his rules. We both understood what to do.

:P

I can speak 15 different languages. The reason I didn't turn pro as a footballer is that I was disgusted at the way the game is run.

At no point did I say I didnt speak Rioplatense Spanish.

As it says in bold, it was his game, and his rules. We both understood what to do.

:P

I can speak 15 different languages. The reason I didn't turn pro as a footballer is that I was disgusted at the way the game is run.

I'm impressed.

So the fact you are a rotund ginger gype with the energy levels of a sloth on benefits didn't have any bearing on you turning pro?

Can you speak French?