That was one of the worst ref performances i've seen in a long time.

Can't blame players when your playing against 12 men. 1st pen shout wasn't a pen imho but most thought it was. 2nd was nailed on for me although i'm at the other side of the park and it sums up our luck when they go up the park and get soft free-kick and score a goal from, 3rd the players gave a big shout for a hand ball.

really hacked off

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't blame players when your playing against 12 men. 1st pen shout wasn't a pen imho but most thought it was. 2nd was nailed on for me although i'm at the other side of the park and it sums up our luck when they go up the park and get soft free-kick and score a goal from, 3rd the players gave a big shout for a hand ball.

really hacked off

I can. The ref didnt make us lose a 2 goal lead. Getting a pen doesnt mean a guaranteed goal. The ref might of been poor, but we are just looking for excuses now.

really hacked off

The referee didn't chuck our 2 goal lead, as bad as he was.

true but their 2nd goal was a wonder goal by the looks of it and that did not look like a free-kick. I think the response from many at the game will be directed more at the ref than Brown.

It should not have been a free kick but the ref gave it and we still had to defend it. I'll need to see it again but first thought what the fuck are you playing at brown it went straight over your head and you never moved an inch!!

It should not have been Andrew kick but the ref gave it and we still had to defend it. I'll need to see it again but first thought what the fuck are you playing at brown it went straight over your head and you never moved an inch!!

It looked like it dipped at the last monent but from the angle i was at it looked some goal. Saying that he apologise on twitter so maybe i'm wrong. Still angry with the ref - maybe TV pictures will prove me wrong.

WTF happened with Fyvie's phantom goal?

Cross came in way up in air and flag went up whistle went and keeper tried to catch ball but caught it and fell into goal. Probably should have stood but IF whistle had went then can't really argue.

First pen shout was never a pen in a million years at RDS end as Vernon went down. The one at the other end looked like a pen but hard to tell from far way. Late handball shout never getting.

It should not have been a free kick but the ref gave it and we still had to defend it. I'll need to see it again but first thought what the fuck are you playing at brown it went straight over your head and you never moved an inch!!

He ducked moving hands down as thought it was going over.

Cross came in way up in air and flag went up whistle went and keeper tried to catch ball but caught it and fell into goal. Probably should have stood but IF whistle had went then can't really argue.

First pen shout was never a pen in a million years at RDS end as Vernon went down. The one at the other end looked like a pen but hard to tell from far way. Late handball shout never getting.

How cant you get a pen for the last one? Shot was on target and the guy who handled it hands was away from his body. The st Mirren goal wouldnt have happened if we had got the penalty which looked like one and could have put us 3 1 up.

Load of shite ref never cost us the game we did by sitting back @ 2-0 you make your own luck and cant think of their keeper having a save to make in 2nd half, they wanted it we never end of story

Time to stop making excuses, if we hadnt dived for pen in first half probable would have got on in the 2nd

First 20 mins superb but then negative as fuck and only on team looked like winning, great save from brown to win apoint

If you don't know the laws of the game then you'll think the ref had a terrible game.

If you do know them, then you'll think he had an okay game.

Countless times today folk moaning about decisions which were called correctly. Folk at the end saying "Oh it's not a red card for swearing at the officials". Oh yes it is.

If you don't know the laws of the game then you'll think the ref had a terrible game.

If you do know them, then you'll think he had an okay game.

Countless times today folk moaning about decisions which were called correctly. Folk at the end saying "Oh it's not a red card for swearing at the officials". Oh yes it is.

You think their first goal should have stood?

That was essentially a game changer without even considering the pen claims, so YES the ref had a bad game.

The free kick for their second (which should have been their first) was a free kick though. He got that right.