Extra Marital Shagging

torrysheep82

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im asking the question as a mate of mine has recently fell foul of this particular predicament. My advice to him was to say nothing at all and live with the guilt it will ease over time. He loves his wife but was blootered oot his tits at the xmas doo and pumped a temp fae his work. The chances of the wife finding out are slim to none like so I think learn your lesson,feel bad for a bit and dont ever do it again.

Ooft...

Being steamin is no excuse - when push came to shove he chose the instant gratification of his hole over the thought of his loving wife. A bad sign.

I'd like to think i would never be capable of such feats, however if i ever did, the first thing i would do is confess. Honesty is always the best policy when it comes to woman. Carrying that type of guilt around can't be good for your mental health.

If he tells her now, there is a chance she could forgive over time. BUT, if he lies and keeps it to himself and it ever comes out later, he is 100% fucked and there will be less than 0 chance of saving the relationship.

It depends how much he likes her.

Nightmare.

Have never, and would never, cheat on the missus.

I did however, cheat on an ex girlfriend of 5 years. Going back a good few years ago. I was straight with her, and told her. Tried to work it out for a month or so, but clearly there was no going back.

One way or another she will find out one day, be it 1 or 5 years down the line.

To be fair, he shouldnt be with his wife if he's shagging about.

I did however, cheat on an ex girlfriend of 5 years. Going back a good few years ago. I was straight with her, and told her. Tried to work it out for a month or so, but clearly there was no going back.

+1

Could not agree more.

Conversely is coughing up as much an act of selfishness as the shagging was? He only wants to fess up to ease his suffering i.e the crippling guilt. Its his cross to bear now telling her will only break her heart and fuck his marriage up. He has been a dick sure but he is a decent boy and his wife is a lovely pleasant girl. I feel sorry for him like but more so for her. Im sticking with my reccomendation of saying nothing but doing the following:

1) NEVER do it again

2) NEVER speak to anyone else about it especially when drunk

3) Move jobs ASAP and get away fae this bird

4) If she does say anything at all DENY IT ALL!

The only thing that can really sink him is he has duffed the bird in question however if she is the kind of bird that shags married men she will be on top of the contraception I would imagine.

Have to agree, trust, honesty and faithfulness is paramount in any lasting relationship.

Being blootered is really no excuse,

Being a scumbaggo lothario when single is to be applauded, but not when in a relationship.

It's a bit fooked up. Surely when totally steaming though everyone is a total mess and by that point being drunk is really all that is on folks minds... Plus there's stuff like the temp lady must have known he was married and so on...

Shouldn't be cheating though, no excuse for it. If you're nae happy, split up. I'd personally never continue seeing someone (even worse if married to them!) someone if they cheated. I adopt a 'one chance only' position on that front though... I don't agree with the forgiveness bit when it comes to cheating!

I would never cheat, ever.

I've had it done to me by my last GF, she went on holiday with her mate once and I trusted her 100%, it was only when we'd split up that she hit me with it.................a fucking stereotypical spanish waiter to boot. I was gutted breaking up with her but that bit of info she should have kept to herself made it tens times worse for me. The ironic thing was we were in Spain when she told me, actually the same resort where she fucked the guy. We only went on holiday because it was already paid for as we'd split up a few weeks beforehand............fucking big mistake, the worst fortnight of my life and she dropped this bombshell the second night.

I was renting a flat on the 7th floor of a high rise in Tilly at the time and when I got back to the empty flat and dropped the suitcase after the holiday I was rock bottom and have never felt so low, I thought of jumping off the balcony for a second and ending it all, instead I called a taxi and went to the Four Mile in Bucksburn and got rat arsed, I felt better the next day and have never looked back since.

Have to agree, trust, honesty and faithfulness is paramount in any lasting relationship.

Being a scumbaggo lothario when single is to be applauded, but not when in a relationship.

I agree. Did someone from BCK nae drop a shit load of folk in it a few years ago after a stagger to Amsterdam and told his missus he'd humped a hooker? When she went mental at him he tried to appease her by saying they all had and the domino effect took place.

^This a million times. I may be single, but when I'm in a relationship, I don't cheat on ma bird. I've done it once and it made me sick to the stomach once I sobered up and realised what I'd done. However there are plenty amoral arrogant chunts out there that dinna think that way.

One o the boys I work wi never stops spikkin about how his wife and him love each other etc, etc. Then me and him were on a mutual mate's stagger, the boy (who is a fat bespectacled bearded nerd- think a short version o the Comic Book Guy fae the Simpsons, wi a camp posh Weegie accent and you're there) is in aboot to some lassie that ain't his wife, he's fair gettin stuck in. Thought that was well outta order, maybe have a word wi him later about it. Then I get a txt, in my drunken fumbling, I somehow set off the camera. While trying to work out what I just did, the boy comes running up so quick, he'd beat Usain Bolt over the distance, and he immediately squares up to me, insisting I take the image off ma phone or else he'll make life extremely difficult for me at work (chunt is up gaffers hoop constantly). Told him to fck off, and BTW why the hell was he trappin some cheap tart fan he had guaranteed hole back home wi the missus? Boy replies in an affa arrogant manner, "Well I'm in an open relationship wi ma wife, she disnae mind me goin off and shagging others". An open relationship! I've never heard of such bollocks, that's just a lame way of saying your cheating but nae havin the bollocks to own up to the fact! To say I wis incredulous woulda bin an understatement, told the boy he was a fckn hypocrite for goin on and on about his wife and how he loves her so bloody much, all the time he's cheating on her. And I showed him the supposed photo, all it contained was a very blurry pic o the club's floor. And then I told him to fck off and stop playing at being the big man.

To be bloody honest, in hindsight, I wish I actually had smashed him in the coupon, boy is an arrogant know it all chunt, most o the folk I work wi canna stand the wee chode and he's one that could fair do wi a good kicking.

rubbish

Having talked to the boy at length about it I think there is little or no chance of him getting busted so keeping schtum is the correct way to go, as it would appear is the general concensus amongst you learned gentleman.

The lassie in question is a temp worker and he is one of the boss men there. If she makes an accusasion he can deny it and no permanaent job for her in the new year in a fairly depressed job market even for ABZ. He is pretty sure she will say SFA about it anyway, no bird in her right mind would want a reputation as a home wrecker.

But by god is he suffering, thats the payoff I suppose. What a moby.

He is almost certain he is leaving that company in January anyway so he would be well clear of it.

Having talked to the boy at length about it I think there is little or no chance of him getting busted so keeping schtum is the correct way to go, as it would appear is the general concensus amongst you learned gentleman.

The lassie in question is a temp worker and he is one of the boss men there. If she makes an accusasion he can deny it and no permanaent job for her in the new year in a fairly depressed job market even for ABZ. He is pretty sure she will say SFA about it anyway, no bird in her right mind would want a reputation as a home wrecker.

But by god is he suffering, thats the payoff I suppose. What a moby.

He is almost certain he is leaving that company in January anyway so he would be well clear of it.

Make an accusation about what exactly?

Did the boy jump her with a ski mask on?