Somebody

something to be happy about.

PLEASE!

rgds football

before i give up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y r u doing this 2 me ABERDEEN???????????????????????????

Best I can do for you tonight is a little anecdote regarding the loon.

His fitba training place issues all the kids with fucking BLUE fitba strips at the beginning of the year. They really impress upon the parents that the kit (which you have to purchase as part of the deal) should be worn by all kids. I spoke to one of the coaches and explained that I'd be FUCKED if my kid was wearing a blue fitba strip... which I'm sure they think is just me being unreasonable... and they said, "No, he HAS to wear the blue strip."

I further explained, "Aye... that'll be right."

So while he did on occasion wear the filthy blue rags some time back, I figured I'd give him his choice.

"Son." I said "You can wear this blue strip or you can wear this Aberdeen strip. What's it to be?"

"The Aberdeen strip, of course." Says my little 4 year old hero.

"Why's that?" I enquire.

"Because I'm Scottish and Aberdeen's the best"

And so while there's fifty or sixty kids each weekend going through their drills in the various classes and age groups at the fitba, a sea of blue is broken up by one little kid PROUDLY wearing the red of Aberdeen...

..brings a tear to an old man's eye. Oh, the place isnae happy, like... but after some initial resistance they've decided it's probably best they don't bother us about it, so they've stopped asking if his blue kit is in the wash, or if he wasn't issued with a blue kit, or if he would like to go get changed into a blue kit.

Anyway, here's some pictures I took today...

Here he's about to tackle his coach...

67564981.jpg

Here he's doing his stretches, unfortunately he's a bit obscured and everything....

80582973.jpg

So... yeah.. there's that.

His fitba training place issues all the kids with fucking BLUE fitba strips at the beginning of the year. They really impress upon the parents that the kit (which you have to purchase as part of the deal) should be worn by all kids. I spoke to one of the coaches and explained that I'd be FUCKED if my kid was wearing a blue fitba strip... which I'm sure they think is just me being unreasonable... and they said, "No, he HAS to wear the blue strip."

So while he did on occasion wear the filthy blue rags some time back, I figured I'd give him his choice.

"Son." I said "You can wear this blue strip or you can wear this Aberdeen strip. What's it to be?"

"Why's that?" I enquire.

And so while there's fifty or sixty kids each weekend going through their drills in the various classes and age groups at the fitba, a sea of blue is broken up by one little kid PROUDLY wearing the red of Aberdeen...

..brings a tear to an old man's eye. Oh, the place isnae happy, like... but after some initial resistance they've decided it's probably best they don't bother us about it, so they've stopped asking if his blue kit is in the wash, or if he wasn't issued with a blue kit, or if he would like to go get changed into a blue kit.

67564981.jpg

Here he's doing his stretches, unfortunately he's a bit obscured and everything....

80582973.jpg

Next time more pictures of adult bird less of the kiddie pictures... unless like the the goal posts say she's pugg...

Aye, is the female a hottie?

She's got a cracking arse I ken that much.

A woman that plays football drinks from the furry cup.

But she has indeed got a crackin' airse

I'd like constant picture updates on this please.

The coach I mean. maybe a full frontal next time :thumbs:

To answer various questions...

* They're not playing on ice, but in winter they move the kids indoors. They're playing on a surface designed for roller-hockey, which just plays like a regular indoor 5-a-side pitch.

* The female IS a hottie

* She DOES have a cracking arse.. and it's tighter than the locks on Stewarty Milne's wallet.

* I don't know about the school uniform thing. Is this hypothetical uniform blue?

"Why's that?" I enquire.

67564981.jpg

80582973.jpg

I think that's the best post I've ever read on here.

Cheers to you min have a merry xmas