Couple Of Things For Sale

spamspamspam

As title sugests, selling a macbook 13.3 i5, looking for around £850. Its 2 months old, has 10 months Apple guarantee with it. Perfect condition, no flaws. I now have a macbook 15 i7 so genuine reason for sale. £999 new.

IPhone 4 on Three. The IPhone cant be unlocked at the moment, the baseband is one they havent cracked yet but it wint be long. Three though have some good p&g tariffs for it and also do the £15 a month, month to month contract.

Giz a shout if you're interested.

As title sugests, selling a macbook 13.3 i5, looking for around £850. Its 2 months old, has 10 months Apple guarantee with it. Perfect condition, no flaws. I now have a macbook 15 i7 so genuine reason for sale. £999 new.

IPhone 4 on Three. The IPhone cant be unlocked at the moment, the baseband is one they havent cracked yet but it wint be long. Three though have some good p&g tariffs for it and also do the £15 a month, month to month contract.

Giz a shout if you're interested.

Stupid question but as I am possibly interested in your computer why did you buy a new one 2 months after buying that one?

That's got me thinking it's nae as good as you thought.

How much you looking for for your iphone.

Or (In best David DIckinson accent)

What's your best price?

PM me if you're nae needing to show your hand.

Nae trying to be funny Big Man but what the fuck has my question to Spam got to do with you?

This page loaded instantly.

Im nae trying to be funny either buffoon - but if you want to have a private conversation with spam then you can PM him.

Your holding a conversation over a public forum, so im more than welcome to chip in.

I've added my 2 cents - and now im away...

dancin.gif

p.s. There is no such thing as an instantaneous page load.

Im nae trying to be funny either buffoon - but if you want to have a private conversation with spam then you can PM him.

Your holding a conversation over a public forum, so im more than welcome to chip in.

I've added my 2 cents - and now im away...

dancin.gif

p.s. There is no such thing as an instantaneous page load.

Fuck off you cock!

Stupid question but as I am possibly interested in your computer why did you buy a new one 2 months after buying that one?

That's got me thinking it's nae as good as you thought.

How much you looking for for your iphone.

Or (In best David DIckinson accent)

What's your best price?

PM me if you're nae needing to show your hand.

As bigman says, won a load in the bookies so got the 15 inch i7 instead. Was outside the 28 days so couldn't just exchange.

If you are interested pm me and we can begin negotiations :)

I'd do a good deal tho if you were wanting both...

Has the iPhone gone yet?

The 4S has the better processor and camera but if you can live without those , what has the 4S got that the 4 does not ?

I think the only differences bar those mentioned are the moved ariel and the inclusion of Siri which sounds like awesome fun and could very well be useful.

I think the only differences bar those mentioned are the moved ariel and the inclusion of Siri which sounds like awesome fun and could very well be useful.

It sounds shite and about as much use as a chocolate tea pot. Having Siri as your principle selling point shows just how desperate Apple were to get an upgraded product out the door, and how little different it is to the 4. Voice recognition isn't new, and the iPhone's dependency on a decent 3G/Wifi signal to get it to work are limiting; not to mention it's chances at being able to pick up a Scottish accent.