St Johnstone V Aberdeen

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fyvie suspended, I just pray that Pawlett startes instead of Clark.

Can't see us getting anything more than draw.

Craig Brown and winning games away from home just don't go.

My prediction, dire dire dire game, 1-0 St J.

Hibs at Easter Road in his first game and Hamilton a few weeks after are the only away wins I can remember unde Brown, that right? Almost a year ago?

Not sure whether to go to this one. Bridge traffic will be a pest, and the weather is not looking too great. It might even get called off.

Fyvie's suspension you'd hope would pave the way for Pawlett to start, but it's almost certain Craig Brown will replace him with Chris Clark. If Brown was dropping Gonzalez for his performance against Dunfermline, then surely Jason Brown should be dropped after Saturday as well.

Reckon he'll go with...

GK: Brown

RB: Jack

CB: Mawene

CB: Considine (McArdle if Consi is injured)

LB: Foster

RM: Clark

CM: Osbourne

CM: Arnason

LM: Milsom

ST: Vernon

ST: Fallon (Magennis if Fallon is injured)

I'd rather see Gonzalez instead of Brown, Pawlett instead of Clark and Chalali instead of Magennis in that team though.

that roman formation is a secret weapon. you get the ball in the middle and hold formation until you're in the goalmouth, break ranks, and bosh a goal. i'll call it the crab.

Useless fact of the day is that the Romans called the formation a Testudo.

Might have headed up to this if they had reduced the prices but as they have not is I will not. Might go to the pub but will probably end up watching it at home.

Useless fact of the day is that the Romans called the formation a Testudo.Might have headed up to this if they had reduced the prices but as they have not is I will not. Might go to the pub but will probably end up watching it at home.

I thought they called it "The Brooner"....on account of the young over cautious laddie they met when they invaded Britain in 55 BC.

We're not getting anywhere with current tactics and we've had a few positive results in the past when we've went for it so please Brown, just tell them to go out and get into them. Run at them, take a ping now and then.

So so sick and tired of it.

Yet for some reason I still look forward to watching them, I hate this sport.

1-0 St. Johnstone.