Dundee Teenagers Jailed

vanderark14

So if I started a Facebook page saying get that Linsay Lohan room ti mine so I can pummel her whether she likes it or not and 200 folk like it should I get done with thinking about getting folk to hold down Lohan while I give her a fair pummelin with ma wee tadger?

on a more serious tip... if I start a Facebook page before a organised peaceful protest saying if it happens then we kettle the kettlers should I get done for inciting violence against the police?

I'm all for freedom of speech, but the maxim holds... "Freedom of speech doesn't allow you to shout "FIRE!" in a crowded theatre." People could get hurt as a result.

What they did was pretty dumb, in the way that most teenagers do dumb shit.

3 years, however, is ridiculous.

I mean, if it could be demonstrated that the messages posted by these dipshits actually contributed to injury or damage to property then fair enough. But I'm going to guess that no such demonstration was made.

They need to appeal what is clearly a 'Send a message' sentence.

Not sure about this. I think jails need to be kept for violent offenders - murderers, rapists, etc.

We need tougher sentences for these kind of criminals not teenagers being stupid.

I suppose they will be in Polmont for their sentence and away from the most hardend of criminals. Perhaps they will get a chance to reform? But they will still have the opportunity to sit in their cells all day, every day if they so wish.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but the maxim holds... "Freedom of speech doesn't allow you to shout "FIRE!" in a crowded theatre." People could get hurt as a result.

What they did was pretty dumb, in the way that most teenagers do dumb shit.

3 years, however, is ridiculous.

I mean, if it could be demonstrated that the messages posted by these dipshits actually contributed to injury or damage to property then fair enough. But I'm going to guess that no such demonstration was made.

They need to appeal what is clearly a 'Send a message' sentence.

Great post. Its clearly political sentencing. Although its unlikely an appeal would succeed, the two jailed immediately after the riots for the same crime have already tried, and their sentences were confirmed.

A Scottish court might be more forthcoming though, especially as there wasn't a state of riot occuring in Scotland at the time.

There was also a 3rd case but thats slighty different in that the daft cunt actually turned up, only to get his collar felt, he got 4 years.

It certainly seems a precedent is being set. Seems we have to keep the joke death threats for prime time TV instead of Facebook. How dull.

He's known simply as 'Romario' but if we get technical I have 2 names:

Robo

Roberto

So I have 2 names I guess.

If we're going to be throwing around accusations like this, I technically have 4 accounts on here. :).

I use 3 of them regularly.

Roberto, muttondressedaslamb and looksgoodinred?