David Icke

The Boofon

Not dead or done anything of note. I just happen to be sitting in an office with a boy who has just spent the last 2 hours speaking all manner of shite about shape shifting lizards, silver discs put into horse troughs to ward off germs, refusing to take flu vaccinations as it's something man made by the illuminati.

Not content with that he's now trying to tell an American that 9/11 was not a terrorist attack.

So far I've resisted the temptation to speak up but it'll nae take much longer before he's told to wrap the fuck up.

You're also apparently not supposed to grow your own fruit and vegetables as "they" want to control you. Not sure who "they are yet as I'm just lugging in.

Funny part of all of this is he works for Halliburton. FFS. :suicide:

Latest is Americans in some states have banned farmers markets due to the control of food. :nutso:

I'll keep you posted if I survive long enough.

Ask him if man went to the moon. See if yer chum Buzz was bullshitting ye.

Fuck that. He's behind the partition at the moment and I've no intent of even speaking to the cunt.

Buzz was on the moon believe me.

I might call him out later.

I've actually met David Icke as well as it happens. :laughing:

Wasn't strange at all.

Not dead or done anything of note. I just happen to be sitting in an office with a boy who has just spent the last 2 hours speaking all manner of shite about shape shifting lizards, silver discs put into horse troughs to ward off germs, refusing to take flu vaccinations as it's something man made by the illuminati.

Not content with that he's now trying to tell an American that 9/11 was not a terrorist attack.

So far I've resisted the temptation to speak up but it'll nae take much longer before he's told to wrap the fuck up.

You're also apparently not supposed to grow your own fruit and vegetables as "they" want to control you. Not sure who "they are yet as I'm just lugging in.

Latest is Americans in some states have banned farmers markets due to the control of food. :nutso:

If it's Steve Francis, he's winding you up

David Icke swings between some pretty standard 'conspiracy theory' stuff... which isn't really even conspiracy theory, but rather the kind of things that the mainstream is uncomfortable with and prefers to sweep under the carpet and pretend doesn't exist.... through to stuff that is so fucking bizarre that even for a mentalist like David Icke you sit there and go, "Hey, Icke just found a whole NEW level of batshit crazy."

While most of what comes out of Icke's mouth is little more than the ramblings of an insane ex-goalkeeper who presumably took one kick to the napper too many, it's wrong to discount absolutely everything he says... because with a little research some of it is actually, frighteningly, not only verifiable but documented and promptly ignored by the mainstream media.

The powered asteroid full of Reptoids that is on its way to Earth as the first stage of an alien invasion of our planet, however, you can pretty safely discount that, given that it's almost four years overdue.

Course it's possible the asteroid is being held up, as some ned without a ticket refuses to get aff the fuckin' asteroid, insistent that he fuckin' payd already.

Course it's possible the asteroid is being held up, as some ned without a ticket refuses to get aff the fuckin' asteroid, insistent that he fuckin' payd already.

:laughing: :laughing:

He's just came back in and is already trying to brainwash someone.

As I'm in a predominantly Muslim country I cannot really see him lasting the week, One of the locals is bound to take umbrage with his views.

I've still nae spoke to the cunt though.

He's a lunatic.

Does Rocket Scientist work for Halliburton?