London Reds - Rrr's Xmas Day Out On This Sat

London Reds - Rob Roy Reds Xmas Day Oot Sat 17th DecThe Rob Roy Reds will be having a Christmas Day out this Saturday 17th Dec. The plan is to get as many people along to watch the Aberdeen v Hibs game at the Rob Roy, kick off 12.30pm. Invite everyone along, other halves, mates etc, let's get the Rob Roy packed out the door for this first time in years!

After the game we will have a few at the Rob Roy before taking things up the West End, a loose plan exists of various bars around Covent Garden, Soho etc before ending up at the big O'Neill's off Leicester Square for those that are still going strong. All very informal and will just sort it out on the day.

Hope to see a load of you there, reply to this message if you are going to make it so I can get an idea of numbers.

Stand Free!

London Reds - Rob Roy Reds Xmas Day Oot Sat 17th DecThe Rob Roy Reds will be having a Christmas Day out this Saturday 17th Dec. The plan is to get as many people along to watch the Aberdeen v Hibs game at the Rob Roy, kick off 12.30pm. Invite everyone along, other halves, mates etc, let's get the Rob Roy packed out the door for this first time in years!

After the game we will have a few at the Rob Roy before taking things up the West End, a loose plan exists of various bars around Covent Garden, Soho etc before ending up at the big O'Neill's off Leicester Square for those that are still going strong. All very informal and will just sort it out on the day.

Hope to see a load of you there, reply to this message if you are going to make it so I can get an idea of numbers.

Stand Free!

Nae my scene, but hae a guid nicht min(s)