Club Drink In Aberdeen

Canadian Red

back when i lived in aberdeen i went to hulabaloo a couple of times and they served a drink called the purple duck. Does anyone recall what was in it?

All i can remember was Vodka, Blue Curacao, Goldschlager, Lemonade, but i could swear there was another liquor in it.

If purple then surely something red in with Curacao

back when i lived in aberdeen i went to hulabaloo a couple of times and they served a drink called the purple duck. Does anyone recall what was in it?

All i can remember was Vodka, Blue Curacao, Goldschlager, Lemonade, but i could swear there was another liquor in it.

That sounds a lot like a Ladyboy.

Guest milne_afc

Port.

A lady boy is a pint of lager served with Tonic water with a slice of lemon topped up with Gordons Gin and a side glass of Baileys Irish Cream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW4yAPpEwT0

I wasn't talking about the drink... I was talking about the kind of person who would drink "Vodka, Blue Curacao, Goldschlager, Lemonade, but i could swear there was another liquor in it. "

:thumbs:

A lady boy is a pint of lager served with Tonic water with a slice of lemon topped up with Gordons Gin and a side glass of Baileys Irish Cream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW4yAPpEwT0

Back in my student days, we used to order these while out on the town! Half the fun used to be explaining to the barman exactly what constituted a Lady Boy, just to see their reaction! It was actually a disappointment when you were served by a fellow Partridge fan, who knew exactly what you wanted and served you the drinks without batting an eyelid!

Mind, a round of Lady Boys used to hit you hard in the wallet!