Spoiled Brat

looksgoodinred

And her mother finds it humourous and will try to get her everything? Great. Nice way to encourage the brat.

I'd find it hard to put nothing under a tree for any child, but I'm pretty sure there'd only be a pair of socks and a lump of coal waiting for Keedy this year from Santa.

What would you give Keedy? :P

A British teenager has threatened to kill Santa Claus if she doesn't get what she wants.

"This Christmas, I don't ask for much, so if I don't get at least two of the things I want, I will literally kill you! Do you understand?! Oh, also, I'll hunt down your reindeers, cook them and serve their meat to homeless people on Christmas Day," Mekeeda Austin, 13, wrote in her letter, the Daily Mail reported. "No one wants that, so here's what I want."

The girl lists a BlackBerry, money, a dress, high-top Converse shoes and the real Justin Bieber.

"Remember, two of these or you die," she wrote, signing it, "Love from Keedy."

Her mother found the letter and said she thought the letter was humorous, and she'll try to get her daughter everything she wants.

"I know it sounds like she is spoiled but I like to get my daughter what she wants, also you don't want to get on the wrong side of her," Tracey Soares told the newspaper, although she admitted getting the Canadian pop singer might be difficult because Bieber "will be busy with (his) own (family) on Christmas Day."

Austin told the reporter she didn't see any problem with the letter.

"I want all of these things and I don't see why I shouldn't get them," she said.

Let's forget about the fact that Santa does not exist, for the moment. If this letter was sent to anyone else, she'd have been in a lot of trouble for those claims. If she still believes he exists, which I doubt, I would be worried about her mental state!

I'd get a large guy dressed as Santa to sneak into her room while she is sleeping and just stand over her until she wakes up. That would scare the shit out of her and ensure she never writes those kind of things again!

To be fair to who?

Mother Nature?

God?

THEM?

I think "to be fair" is just one of those sayings that people use, but it makes no sense in the context. For example "to be honest" or "i'm not being funny BUT" then they come out with something that really isn't funny.

"No offence BUT..."

Another one that I think ridiculous is the "I was going to say..." and then they proceed to tell you what they were going to say, if it clearly wasn't right for the situation or conversation THEN it's not going to be now.

I think "to be fair" is just one of those sayings that people use, but it makes no sense in the context. For example "to be honest" or "i'm not being funny BUT" then they come out with something that really isn't funny.

"No offence BUT..."

Another one that I think ridiculous is the "I was going to say..." and then they proceed to tell you what they were going to say, if it clearly wasn't right for the situation or conversation THEN it's not going to be now.

At the end of the day, I think you're right.

I'm just trying to reason with myself, i.e. they may come across as absolute idiots, but to be fair on them that's because they probably are absolute idiots... Sort of thing.

It's not really fair on anyone, but them's the breaks.

To be fair, I knew that, no offence but you never needed to explain that.

• Admin

Nice little earner for her and her mother.

They get a few hundred quid for a non-story and for their photos to be taken, the daily mail sells a few more papers and extra ad revenue to the story on their site and the country gets their bit of mock outrage for the day.

Mission accomplished.