Scott Allan

Aberdeen took 150 fans to Perth on Tuesday, there were days when Aberdeen would have had atleast 2,000 even on a weekday.

So the 'no fans' comment?

Look closer to home for that.

Aberdeen are behind United in the league and have been for years.

But they are shite? I know who I'd say is the better club if I was a neutral.

Phew, thank goodness you're not a neutral then.

Maybe we need to get Mackie hiding in a wheelie bin on the 18 yard line, pounce when least expected.

Aberdeen took 150 fans to Perth on Tuesday, there were days when Aberdeen would have had atleast 2,000 even on a weekday.

355 Dons reported on SSN and in newspapers!

So you keep saying, you've also told us a lot of things during your time with AFC Chat - then disappear because you can't handle the heat with folk pulling up your nonsense.

I'm still surprised folk listen to your bleatings when it comes to anything you say about Aberdeen, because the amount of times you've been wrong is staggering mate. ;).

United are the better team.

Nonsense.

Wasnt it 355? Why are you ignoring the fact that the match was on TV or the fact that the weather was very terrible and people were advised not to drive with both the Tay bridge and Road bridge shut.

Anyway back to original point believe Scott Allan has played 7 games for utd or something so not sure where 400k comes from. I dont think Utd are nothing special now that they have lost a lot of their better players and not replaced them. I even think we will be above them this year.

Okay, that taken into consideration - there were days EVEN with all of the above - Aberdeen would have had an away support of 1500.

It's Perth, it's not far from Aberdeen - they used to bring a massive support.

Nowadays? It's shite.

But yet Tup said United have no fans?

Hmmmm.

Ok you have a fair point, we used to take more fans to utd than they had home fans. Our travelling support is still much more than utd though, still would say we have more fans for them. IMO 355 fans on Tuesday night wasnt bad all factors considered.

Okay, that taken into consideration - there were days EVEN with all of the above - Aberdeen would have had an away support of 1500.

It's Perth, it's not far from Aberdeen - they used to bring a massive support.

Nowadays? It's shite.

Hmmmm.

Absolute nonsense min

As for Scott Allan - never heard of him until yesterday.

Hmmmm.

compared to us they don't! not sure of the relevance of one midweek televised game played during a storm.

As for them having the better team, at best that is open to debate, I think we're as shite as each other, but I reckon come the end of the season we will be above them.

I think both clubs are much of a muchness just now, on the park. Neither particularly good, but have their moments. Their manager ain't up to much in my opinion, and seems to be one shared by a lot down there.

As for Scott Allan, they have been mumping and moaning about him all season. He played a couple of games, did well, got offered a new contract, but his agent had turned his head. Houston has publicly slated him and said he won't play him unless it is unavoidable. He actually played against us at Pittodrie, such was their desparation at the time, Houston was willing to try anything. Ridiculous situation anyways, you'd think that they'd want to maximise the money they'd get for him by giving him more game time (unless he ain't all that he is hyped to be).