Magic Of Clark

:hysterical:

Aye he said it http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/2559908

Aberdeen manager Craig Brown believes supporters will now begin to see the best of midfielder Chris Clark................Now Brown is convinced the Elgin-born player can be a key man.

I recall he blew Pawlett up a few weeks ago saying he was this and he was that, only to have played hime for about 15 minutes in the subsequent games. And of course there's the "Exploding Chalali" situation.

I pray to fuck it's the same with this imposter.

I know a lot of people disagree, but I thought Clark was ok last time around. He did his job, albeit unspectacularly if he could at least get back to that level he could contribute. Second time around and it seems he's the weakest link in a very weak team. I hope he can find some kind of form cos we're stuck with him for 3 years :suicide:

I know a lot of people disagree, but I thought Clark was ok last time around. He did his job, albeit unspectacularly if he could at least get back to that level he could contribute. Second time around and it seems he's the weakest link in a very weak team. I hope he can find some kind of form cos we're stuck with him for 3 years :suicide:

Revisionist , he was appalling, unable to go by a man, cant tackle, ie win the ball, cant pass, and cannot cross, and doesnt score goals.

:thumbup1:

Clark was of course a lot better than many Aberdeen fans ever gave him credit for.

And of course, it behoves any Aberdeen fan to wish him the best and hope for ( albeit moderate) success.

But then, certain fans would wish ill on our club at every opportunity, just to give them something to justify their constant torn-faced demeanor.

Clark was of course a lot better than many Aberdeen fans ever gave him credit for.

And of course, it behoves any Aberdeen fan to wish him the best and hope for ( albeit moderate) success.

But then, certain fans would wish ill on our club at every opportunity, just to give them something to justify their constant torn-faced demeanor.

Was he really?

I have a wildly differing view to yourself as to what makes a player then.

But wish my club no ill.

Broon seems incapable of going a day without seeing his name in print...he spouts any drivel to any cu*t as long as they have a press badge.

How can anyone in their right mind think Clark is a key man?.....I'm begining to think the old cu*t is kipping in the dug-out half the time.

Broon seems incapable of going a day without seeing his name in print...he spouts any drivel to any cu*t as long as they have a press badge.

How can anyone in their right mind think Clark is a key man?.....I'm begining to think the old cu*t is kipping in the dug-out half the time.

Can you go 1 thread without criticising Brown needlessly ? Pathetic . He speaks to the press every day , like every other fecking manager in the SPL . If he never spoke to the press or said anything you would criticise that too . :banghead:

You think he just goes around calling journalists with non stories? do you not think there is a tiny chance that the reporter has nothing to write about, asks a question, and then wriotes a whole article about it?? Just like every other manager that Aberdeen has had. The EE and P&J are the local press, and given that Aberdeen are the only team in the city, it is all they write about for the sport section. People who take stories from the press as gospel really need to have a look at themselves.

Can you go 1 thread without criticising Brown needlessly ? Pathetic . He speaks to the press every day , like every other fecking manager in the SPL . If he never spoke to the press or said anything you would criticise that too . :banghead:

Read the title of the thread Blockheed...I'm pretty sure FS posted cause he couldn't quite believe what he was reading?...Not all managers spout shite for the sake of it...even JC wasn't as vain as Broon

Read the title of the thread Blockheed...I'm pretty sure FS posted cause he couldn't quite believe what he was reading?...Not all managers spout shite for the sake of it...even JC wasn't as vain as Broon

Now I know your fishing :hysterical:

As deco1985 pointed out , he is speaking to the local papers , they have asked him about Clark , he has been positive about him hoping to elicit a positive response .

Calderwood started spouting pish about Aberdonians being spoilt etc etc .. something which he clearly needed to get off his (rather ample) tits !

Now I know your fishing :hysterical:

As deco1985 pointed out , he is speaking to the local papers , they have asked him about Clark , he has been positive about him hoping to elicit a positive response .

Calderwood started spouting pish about Aberdonians being spoilt etc etc .. something which he clearly needed to get off his (rather ample) tits !

Well we're certainly nae spoilt now...I still regard Broon as one of the most vain Managers I have witnessed in a long time....He could do himself a favour and keep his mouth shut until he has something of substance to say

Well we're certainly nae spoilt now...I still regard Broon as one of the most vain Managers I have witnessed in a long time....He could do himself a favour and keep his mouth shut until he has something of substance to say

Think you are missing the point . Every man talks shit , in fact every player talks shit . Mostly cliched nonsense that 95% of people in football say . These people are asked questions on a daily basis , they answer them .

You need to calm down over Brown or you will end up having a heart attack !

Think you are missing the point . Every man talks shit , in fact every player talks shit . Mostly cliched nonsense that 95% of people in football say . These people are asked questions on a daily basis , they answer them .

You need to calm down over Brown or you will end up having a heart attack !

Thanks for taking my health into consideration Blockheed...appreciated...

Broon is like many (salesmen) I've met in the Oilfield...full of bluff and bluster...promise the earth and deliver fu*k all...I'll get behind a grafter who makes mistakes but gets up and goes again...but an old tired bluffer who is trotting out the same excusses time and time again is a different story...I've had enough of him...the longer he stays the harder Adam's (or whoever) job becomes.

:hysterical:

Aye he said it http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/2559908

Aberdeen manager Craig Brown believes supporters will now begin to see the best of midfielder Chris Clark................Now Brown is convinced the Elgin-born player can be a key man.

Holy shit, my sig is becoming ever more apt.

If CC can become a key man in our team, then I fear for the kind of 'improvements' Brown hopes to make in Jan or any window for that matter.

3 fkn years :suicide:

Thanks for taking my health into consideration Blockheed...appreciated...

Broon is like many (salesmen) I've met in the Oilfield...full of bluff and bluster...promise the earth and deliver fu*k all...I'll get behind a grafter who makes mistakes but gets up and goes again...but an old tired bluffer who is trotting out the same excusses time and time again is a different story...I've had enough of him...the longer he stays the harder Adam's (or whoever) job becomes.

Entitled to your opinion , of course you are . However , I just found having a go at anyone in the world of football for generally talking shit was slightly odd . Most managers and players are asked the most mundane questions in daily interviews , it is the papers that create headlines on the generic pish they speak .

In terms of whoever follows Brown , I am confident they will take over a club that is in a better position than when Brown took it on .

Adams would be a disaster IMO .

why is everybody being so bloody negative about Brown? Do the halfwits not know that it takes time to turn clubs around. When he took over we were the worst aberdeen ever i would say, 9-0 off celtic and 5-0 off hearts. This is probably still a transitional season, however guys like arnie, osbourne, mawene, milson are better than the dross we had before. Lets get off the guys back, and give him time, the constant slagging is tedious, and is starting to get as bad as the stick JC was getting in his last two seasons, and look where that got us.

why is everybody being so bloody negative about Brown? Do the halfwits not know that it takes time to turn clubs around. When he took over we were the worst aberdeen ever i would say, 9-0 off celtic and 5-0 off hearts. This is probably still a transitional season, however guys like arnie, osbourne, mawene, milson are better than the dross we had before. Lets get off the guys back, and give him time, the constant slagging is tedious, and is starting to get as bad as the stick JC was getting in his last two seasons, and look where that got us.

I concur that we are in transition - I'm just not convinced we are transiting anywhere good. There is good, bad and ugly in our squad and it is as unbalanced as Magoos which is more than disappointing. I am behind the team when it plays but on this forum we should be honest about its flaws.

• Site Sponsor

He is pish. We cannot polish him, no matter how much EVERYONE would wish him to be a player.

• 1 month later...