Good Old Bbc

Looks like AFC are set to appeal Pawletts Red card.

I think this would be a bad idea...for fear that the "penalty" may be looked at a bit closer.

The BBC are reporting with this as the lead picture......note the pic shows studs showing.

Further down the article this pic is shown......note the Klinsman like, legs positioned almost like an Olympic diver

Someone has searched long and hard to show both incidents in their worst possible light from an AFC point of view.

Or have I become as paranoid as 90% of posters on here

What the fuck are you wittering on about? What difference is looking at the penalty going to make? Are they going to take it away from us - make the game a 0-0 draw? FFS.

This

"Rangers manager Ally McCoist has reacted angrily to a Scottish Football Association tribunal's decision to ban winger Sone Aluko for simulation.

The club appealed unsuccessfully against a two-match ban given to Aluko for diving to win a penalty in Rangers' 2-1 win against Dunfermline."

Was the same last night with Traynor (I hope) on the wind up about the sending off. Saying Pawlett used excessive force, straight legged and studs showing in the challenge, and when quizzed about the Hibs one in the last minute suggested no contact was made with Clark and studs weren't showing, and the Hibs lads feet weren't off the ground. I don't think he actually watched the game.

The Huns struggled to beat Caley yesterday, he's a bit upset.

They were fucking lucky, Butcher clearly told his boys enough of this trying to go 2-1 up, they were all over them for 20 minutes, and take your medicine from your brethren for the greater good (beating Celtic in otherwords)

An ex-hun scored, for the highland hun, against the hun itsel.

Hun headline maker's dream thon.

Looks like AFC are set to appeal Pawletts Red card.

I think this would be a bad idea...for fear that the "penalty" may be looked at a bit closer.

The BBC are reporting with this as the lead picture......note the pic shows studs showing.

Further down the article this pic is shown......note the Klinsman like, legs positioned almost like an Olympic diver

Someone has searched long and hard to show both incidents in their worst possible light from an AFC point of view.

Or have I become as paranoid as 90% of posters on here

:blahblah1:

I'd take us cheating our way to a 1-0 win every week no bother.

Maybe the players read V for Vendetta's adopt our rivals practices thread, and thought fuck it, dives and studs up tackles are the order of the day, canna beat them join them.

Only slight difference being the referee canna get the red out of his pocket quickly enough when one of our players makes a tackle.

Hun with flying elbows and leg skin stripping tackles? Not even a yellow card flashed in earnest, wee Naisy never sets out to do these things, they just happen, and it's not his fault, he's injured for nine months so we can hardly start flashing cards at the poor bugger, sick Aberdeen fans, want players on their death bed red carded in retrospect, they of course revel in the Ibrox disaster, also their repulsive casual element, well dressed guys who beat up disabled Rangers supporters minding their own business outside the stadium and video it on their expensive mobiles, and casually leave their seats mid-game to attack old mannies in the Rangers end with pound coins between their knuckles for maximum atrocity.

Against that backdrop of made-up charges, the referee puts down his Record and heads for the tunnel, thinking to himself there's simply no way Aberdeen are getting away with less than a red card a game, and they will have to take the leg-breaking tackles from our teams on the chin until they get their house in order and stop being nasty to the mighty Glasgow Rangers who have done nothing to deserve such ire, those salutes the Aberdeen fans went mental about were not Zeke Heil at all but rather innocent Red Hands of Ulster, which are of course very relevant to football, daft Israelis, thinking Rangers fans were glorying in the Holocaust, when all they were doing was glorying in terrorism and bloodshed in a Northern Irish loyalist stronghold!

Hopefully they understand now, Rangers fans are not into causing maximum offence by whatever means possible as anyone who's ever read the Daily Record could tell you they walk on water, and they are of course the people so who are we mere mortals to argue?

I'm staggered at the number of red cards we have had this season, especially when you see Old Firm players getting away with murder every second week, ours, Jack in the first game aside, were all dubious to say the very least.

Referees are cunts, and they hate Aberdeen, having been brought up in some hellhole weegie outpost and seeing their teams coming back from Aberdeen with their tails between their legs on a regular basis, then lording it over them in all competitions, this is payback for us for these hun/tattie muncher (delete as necessary) cretins.

Can you imagine it? Today's referee for Aberdeen vs Rangers is from ABERDEEN folks. But don't worry, he disna support the Dons, even though he may favour them in every decision that is just coincidence and he is of course neutral as are all referees, like the Catholic teacher from the Glasgow school, who albeit sent off umpteen Dons players, mainly for dives by Celtic players, for which they got six or seven penalties a game, this is just natural, because Celtic are far better than Aberdeen, and their players are so quick and skilful compared to the donkey Dons that it's inevitable that a couple of the penalties and red cards will be wrong in retrospect but that's life folks, you can appeal it, so dry your eyes.

I'm ok...just pissed off we couldn't take Hibs a bit more convincingly...Jack should have been playing in the middle and it would have been a different game...but the "master tactician" knows better

He wasn't ,we didn't...No anger here just disappointment that we had to stoop to diving to get a penalty :dontknow:

I'll revert you to your original statement, which renders your response to my question hypocritical.

He was playing right back. We won. The "master tactician" obviously got it correct (on this occasion). Who cares if it was a soft penalty. It certainly wasn't a dive. It was refereeing incompetence.

You moan when we lose, you moan when we win. Thank fuck i'm nae coming to yours for Christmas dinner.

Referees are cunts, and they hate Aberdeen, having been brought up in some hellhole weegie outpost and seeing their teams coming back from Aberdeen with their tails between their legs on a regular basis, then lording it over them in all competitions, this is payback for us for these hun/tattie muncher (delete as necessary) cretins.

Do you really believe that pish?

I'm staggered at the number of red cards we have had this season, especially when you see Old Firm players getting away with murder every second week, ours, Jack in the first game aside, were all dubious to say the very least.

Can you imagine it? Today's referee for Aberdeen vs Rangers is from ABERDEEN folks. But don't worry, he disna support the Dons, even though he may favour them in every decision that is just coincidence and he is of course neutral as are all referees, like the Catholic teacher from the Glasgow school, who albeit sent off umpteen Dons players, mainly for dives by Celtic players, for which they got six or seven penalties a game, this is just natural, because Celtic are far better than Aberdeen, and their players are so quick and skilful compared to the donkey Dons that it's inevitable that a couple of the penalties and red cards will be wrong in retrospect but that's life folks, you can appeal it, so dry your eyes.

I remember Alan Freeland refereed an Aberdeen game against Dundee at Dens, think he gave us a dodgy penalty or something and Jim Whyte on SSN, when doing the voiceover for the highlights, said something like 'Aberdeen getting a soft penalty and the referee is from Aberdeen as well.' I don't think Freeland did one of our games again.

I'll revert you to your original statement, which renders your response to my question hypocritical.

He was playing right back. We won. The "master tactician" obviously got it correct (on this occasion). Who cares if it was a soft penalty. It certainly wasn't a dive. It was refereeing incompetence.

You moan when we lose, you moan when we win. Thank fuck i'm nae coming to yours for Christmas dinner.

I'm not moaning just pointing out that the bad luck Broon has bleated on about for what seems like an eternity can effect others as well...St Johnstone and Hibs spring to mind...I'm happy to have the points just not doing cartwheels over the nature the points were won...weather conditions and refereeing error

I'm not moaning just pointing out that the bad luck Broon has bleated on about for what seems like an eternity can effect others as well...St Johnstone and Hibs spring to mind...I'm happy to have the points just not doing cartwheels over the nature the points were won...weather conditions and refereeing error

The weather conditions were the same for both sides, and the team should be commended for grinding out a victory yesterday after being reduced to ten men after the most glaring error committed, the sending off of Pawlett.

You seem to be incapable, or unwilling, to praise anything about our team, win or lose.

If we're in as much doo doo as folk were making out then surely all that matters this week surely the results are all that matters?

Two ground out wins, far better than playing bonny passes and ending up with zip. A win on Saturday of any nature would be fantastic.

It makes chucking away the points against St Mirren even more annoying though.

Spot on!

The weather conditions were the same for both sides, and the team should be commended for grinding out a victory yesterday after being reduced to ten men after the most glaring error committed, the sending off of Pawlett.

You seem to be incapable, or unwilling, to praise anything about our team, win or lose.

I'll praise the team when they put together a performance as they did against Dunfermline and Dundee United...I think I did at the time...but the nature of the last 2 wins was far from praiseworthy.

If the team is to do anything meaningful this season players need to be played in their correct positions, Jack and McArdle are different players when they are not filling in at right back.

The players are there it's the way they are played that's suspect

I'll praise the team when they put together a performance as they did against Dunfermline and Dundee United...I think I did at the time...but the nature of the last 2 wins was far from praiseworthy.

Have you played football in 60mph wind and horizontal rain? I suspect not.

As mentioned, in the position we are in, a wins a win and I personally don't give a fuck how they're achieved.

I remember Alan Freeland refereed an Aberdeen game against Dundee at Dens, think he gave us a dodgy penalty or something and Jim Whyte on SSN, when doing the voiceover for the highlights, said something like 'Aberdeen getting a soft penalty and the referee is from Aberdeen as well.' I don't think Freeland did one of our games again.

Jim Whyte clearly doesn't do irony then, the Hun bastard that he is.

If the team is to do anything meaningful this season players need to be played in their correct positions, Jack and McArdle are different players when they are not filling in at right back.

The players are there it's the way they are played that's suspect

:blahblah1: