Half Way Point In The Season

With current squad 7-9th, somewhere thereabouts unless of course teams start to implode spectacularly in a hearts driven meltdown. Dunf goosed. Hibs and Caley toiling as injuries take toll on meagre squads, bit like StJ at the moment. Top, couldn't care less. Probably ra'cellick. In interests of fairness I will say it'll be a houdini job if ragers take it.

I just want a settled 4-4-2 with everyone in position. That would virtually guarantee us a couple of places for a start! Annoyingly we're a couple of signings from that point just now (before they all go out of contract of course). And nae depth whatsoever.

I firmly believe we will see some amount on movement this window - the manager knows he has to us every available opportunity to build this team up so I reckon severance packages will be offered to a few bodies, be interesting to see who.

Duncan Fraser gave Mr Brown the lee-way to use summer money last January and I reckon a similar agreement may facilitate change this time too.

It would be great if we could strengthen because I can see a lot of our rivals going the other way, save MWell who have a freakish team this year.

First half of the season has been a huge dissappointment. Genuine hopes pre season of being in a far better position than we currently are. We are a left, right back, a wide right midfielder and a mobile striker away from being a decent side. If Brown can address even a part of this in January there is no reason why we can't finish fourth. If he doesn't address it we will continue to struggle and hover around the same position we are in at the moment.

A scottish cup final appearance would be smashin' too.

First half of the season has been a huge dissappointment. Genuine hopes pre season of being in a far better position than we currently are. We are a left, right back, a wide right midfielder and a mobile striker away from being a decent side. If Brown can address even a part of this in January there is no reason why we can't finish fourth. If he doesn't address it we will continue to struggle and hover around the same position we are in at the moment.

A scottish cup final appearance would be smashin' too.

No chance of 4th in my opinion but I agree with the rest.

Your signature is tremendous. :laughing: :laughing:

I think its ridiculous that there is a chance (a slim one, mind you), that we could potentially be sitting in 5th come the United game.

We've been pish in most games, but so has the rest of the leauge. We actually could finish 4th with a couple of additions to the squad, but we'll likely finish 8th and get knocked out in the quarter final of the Scottish Cup.

For my 4th place scenario to play out relies on Brown addressing the gaping holes in the squad.

Your right, nae chance.

You're not your.

Sneaking into the top 6 and winning the Scottish Cup will do for me. This season.

Next season I expect and demand we win the league.

Does 4th get us into Europe?

Quite fancy a game against European opposition. We'd only get one tie though so it would have to be a decent country to visit.

Hows it been for you? Very poor performances and results. About 8 points less that I expected/hoped

Hopes for the second half of the season? Depends on getting players out in Jan, to make space for players coming in. Need a left back, left winger and pacy frontman

Where do you think we will finish? If the above happens, I reckon we can pinch 5th place.