Kris Boyd

I've always thought Boyd is another typical thicko who is lucky to have a smidgen of talent playing fitba. I hope he proves me wrong and signs for anyone but the hun or hearts. Both of which could potentially be in administration after Christmas.

Even though hes a filthy hun not getting paid since July is out of order.

As has been said the Huns hold grudges big time against ex players for nout, so he won't be back to Iprix even if Jelly man is selt.

I predict a return to Killie for the remainder of the season "to get games, help his old club - and then take stock in the summer".

Can see that happening, that Killie manager has a menacing norn iron accent and could probably be "persuasive" - I mean look what happened to his kid.

If I was him, i'd steer clear of both Rangers and Hearts. Hearts purely due to the fact that he left one club due to unpaid wages, why would he join another? Both teams potentially going to the well very soon, i'd take my chances with England if I was him, or Celtic (He had a soft spot for them, hence why he only scored 1-2 goals in his career against them) but doubt that would happen!

Rangers new signing no doubt to replace Jelavic in January. Would be a very lazy signing on McCoist's part if it happens.

Not sure where the lazy comes from...Broons not exactly been buzy...Maguire (loan) Anderson (back at Pittodrie)...lazy or not if the Hun can get him back for fuck all it's a no brainer.

He was always going to sign for the Huns instead of us anyway mate. Pretty sure JC tried to sign him but to no avail.

Had he signed for us it would have ruined him, we didn't create enough then and create even less now so i don't want us to sign him although it would be a potentially great signing, he could easily do a job in a team like Arsenal or man u where they create loads of chances.

Had he signed for us it would have ruined him, we didn't create enough then and create even less now so i don't want us to sign him although it would be a potentially great signing, he could easily do a job in a team like Arsenal or man u where they create loads of chances.

Surely fishing?