Adidas Chile 62

Bobby Connor

Just out of interest Tup, what would be your prefered trainer of choice?

Have dunlop green flash or hi-tec silver shadows made it up your way yet?

I've a pair of these right now, although I have maybe 45 pairs of good trainers in total, as I'm addicted to buying them:

I would never be seen dead wearing trainers in broon, green, blue or any of those other poofy colours

Which complement my hat and gold knuckle dusters perfectly.

Cheeky cunt.

I've a pair of these right now, although I have maybe 45 pairs of good trainers in total, as I'm addicted to buying them:

I would never be seen dead wearing trainers in broon, green, blue or any of those other poofy colours

Which complement my hat and gold knuckle dusters perfectly.

Cheeky cunt.

Is that a clubbie book website you've just linked to?

Mink.

Your trainers are revolting by the way.

They'd go well with this though. :gay:

Jesus Christ.

You see guys cutting about looking like something out of a clubby book, especially in Aberdeen it has to be said, wearing those grey/silver drainpipe jeans, white trainers, a suit jaikit, and a flat cap.

And pouting, and shooting off mean looks.

Until you put their teeth down their throat like a shower of hailstones, after which the inner poof comes smoking to the surface as they scream for their mither.

Aye, wandered past Schuh on my way home from work for you Bobby and they were there.

So probably get them online at Schuh.

It was Schuh in Inverness I seen them in Roberto. They didn't have my size and when they went to order them in for me there where none available.

It the bird's folks who are buying them for me. She's ordered them off the first link. :thumbup1: