Bin Laden

daytripping

• Site Sponsor

Just watching a killing Bin Laden documentary, did they really kill him? if so why get rid of the body so quickly?

We saw his mates bodies when they were killed but not the Bin Laden body.

Buried at sea quickly......mmmmmhhh.

I think they have him but he ain't dead.

Watched that too.

My thought was that they popped him but didn't dump the body - maybe kept it for formal ID back in the USofA

Just watching a killing Bin Laden documentary, did they really kill him? if so why get rid of the body so quickly?

I reckon they did kill him and then dumped his body. Showing Bin Ladens bullet ridden corpse on TV would be like a red rag to a bull for most these Muslim fanatics and its not as if they need any more encouragement.

I guess we'll never know for sure though, but I don't buy all this conspiracy theory BS.

George Bush paid a lot of money to get the body shipped over to the States Of American which are United. He had the body gutted and now has it on his floor as a nice rug in the front room where his wife reads him his favourite book, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory

OT but George Bush's favourite book is " The Very Hungry Caterpillar" :laughing:

Problem with these conspiracy theories is short of Bin Laden turning up alive they can never be proved.

Why would Bush keep that under his hat?

Given the mood of the US following 9/11 then if they had killed him in 2001 they would have ridden his bullet ridden corpse down Washinton Avenue in a ticker tape parade.

They never had the corpse to parade, bunker busting bomb hit his hideout in Tora Bora, and he was buried in the mountains by mujahideen in a private ceremony, which I do believe the yanks hold footage of.

Bin Laden is dead and buried.

Its a logical inference to draw based on the available facts.

No matter how many times you try to explain to somebody in a calm and logical manner that 1+1 = 2, there will always be some cunt that tries to tell you it = 9. Conspiracy theorists are fannies of the highest order.

They never had the corpse to parade, bunker busting bomb hit his hideout in Tora Bora, and he was buried in the mountains by mujahideen in a private ceremony, which I do believe the yanks hold footage of.

So why wait until there is a Democrat in the Whitehouse until you announce he is deid?

Bin Laden. to my mind, is dead. Killed in the operation we saw involving the stealth Blackhawks at the compound in Pakistan, exactly as it was shown on the news.

I have serious doubts as to the veracity of the back-story surrounding the operation, though.

I don't at all believe that the Americans had only just discovered he was there. I'd go along with the notion that they knew full well where he was and his death was the culmination of his usefulness.

Tying up loose ends, if you will.

Or alternativley, as I said at the time, they buried him quickly to stop him being a martyr, and to stop the accusations of brutality and general grossness of the sort when Sadam was hanged.

Seems like no matter which way they do it, it's a conspiracy, and the govts are wrong.

Or alternativley, as I said at the time, they buried him quickly to stop him being a martyr, and to stop the accusations of brutality and general grossness of the sort when Sadam was hanged.

Seems like no matter which way they do it, it's a conspiracy, and the govts are wrong.

Good post.

In all honesty I think any slight discrepancies allowing doubt into it could actually have a good effect. (I'll make it clear that I believe 100% that Osama Bin Laden is dead and his body is in Davy Jones locker).

If I was an Al-Queda activist and I seen irrefutable proof of my leaders death via a globally distributed image of him being squatted over by a couple of MP5 wielding Americans with a hole in his head laying brutally disgraced in a pool of blood - I'd be more likely to act and do something in revenge than I would be if I heard some reports from America with no images that allowed the possibility of it all to be just a propaganda ploy.

Good post.

In all honesty I think any slight discrepancies allowing doubt into it could actually have a good effect. (I'll make it clear that I believe 100% that Osama Bin Laden is dead and his body is in Davy Jones locker).

If I was an Al-Queda activist and I seen irrefutable proof of my leaders death via a globally distributed image of him being squatted over by a couple of MP5 wielding Americans with a hole in his head laying brutally disgraced in a pool of blood - I'd be more likely to act and do something in revenge than I would be if I heard some reports from America with no images that allowed the possibility of it all to be just a propaganda ploy.

And of course, the other side of the coin, if he's nae deid, and the Yanks are just making it up to make them look good, far is he? Nivir short of a sketchy video or two in the past, but suddenly the yanks say they've killed him, and he disna take the oppurtunity to make them look like utter twats by posting another video? aye right.