Dons V Caley Inbreds

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was ever a game in which I would accept a shocker with a 1 nil win off someones backside this is it.

I'd actually accept a point in this one if it meant we could stuff the Jambos at home which would then set up a powderkeg at Tannadice infront of thousands of Dandies.

The recently found bullish spirit is definitely required for this match.

Didnt know this was a ticket game, i thought it was a pay at the gate? When i got Dundee Utd and Forfar tickets thats what i was told by the wifie in the ticket office? :dontknow:

Anyway, think we will win 3-2. Bit like the game a couple of years ago up there when Bebo scored a last minute winner.

Didnt know this was a ticket game, i thought it was a pay at the gate? When i got Dundee Utd and Forfar tickets thats what i was told by the wifie in the ticket office? :dontknow:

Anyway, think we will win 3-2. Bit like the game a couple of years ago up there when Bebo scored a last minute winner.

There is a couple of cash turnstiles but previous experience tells me to get a ticket beforehand. Its usually a farce at their cash gates and you end up missing the start of the game. Slowest moving queue ever experienced.

Why is there a 12.30 KO for this given it is not on TV?

They took the Fans into consideration for once. Its Christmas Eve so trains stop early. I believe the last train is about twenty to six, meaning folk would be in a rush to get to the trains. Early kick off means everyone can enjoy the day and will be back in aberdeen in plenty of time for xmas eve evening.

They took the Fans into consideration for once. Its Christmas Eve so trains stop early. I believe the last train is about twenty to six, meaning folk would be in a rush to get to the trains. Early kick off means everyone can enjoy the day and will be back in aberdeen in plenty of time for xmas eve evening.

Cheers! :thumbup1:

isn't the last train always fairly early on a sat?