Players Wish Merry Xmas To Fans

The players can all collectively get to fuck, and any talk of contract extensions is proposterous, with the current league position we are in, and with the level of performance the fans are being subjected to.

And that includes Arnason.

Unfortunately, they are probably playing at the best of their collective abilities. Brown has just assembled a motley crew of no-hopers and has beens, and a few promising youngsters whose career prospects are being seriously damaged. Whether another manager could do better is questionable.

It's a sad, but inevitable decline. Football is a dying game anyway, just look at the crowd figures.

The fans in return wish nothing but misfortune and ill health on the players and their extended families for losing today and expect 2012 to be an extended 365 day apology during which pints of blood and sweat should be the least they can offer given the effort levels of the likes of Stoney et al in their 9/5 least the chancing bastards can do if we're parting with 20 odd quid a week to finance their brand new Mercedes Coupes and their utopian lifestyles.

Bunch of cunts they are, Merry Christmas my hairy arse, if Santa did exist he'd have ensured three points for us today, but he's nae real and neither is the way the Dons are performing.

Christmas is ruined, by Aberdeen FC, jam your hollow platitudes is my message to these wage thiefs, should have been issued afterward, no victory, no Christmas, about time we took a hardline regards such things as statutory holidays and time with families and all that, bunch of poofs, it's a mans game, I'm sure Santa isna a picture of generosity all round, and if he enjoys a kickabout I'm sure he gets wired in, bet he's a dirty bastard too, bound to be a centre half, given the league is 90% elfs, he'll be kicking seven shades of shit from them, punches in the kidneys and ripping the hairs on the back of the legs the lot, when the bairns are not looking of course.

It's not all glory and goodwill, the man has a life outside delivering presents to the whole world, but obviously the carols make no reference to him having had a cunt of a day on a freezing day in January before going home and taking his hand off his wife's face and trashing the igloo, before taking a pish in the wardrobe having got himself in a hoora state off of the 17 bilion cans of stout he has stashed.

I'd like to send my own personal message to the players for the season of goodwill.

Tup says 'go and fuck yourselves' to all the staff at Aberdeen Football Club, plus Merry Christmas, through gritted teeth.

Which reminds me of a joke:

I got run down by a snowplough this morning.

'BASTARD!!!!!' I shouted, through gritted teeth.

Christmas is ruined, by Aberdeen FC, jam your hollow platitudes is my message to these wage thiefs, should have been issued afterward, no victory, no Christmas, about time we took a hardline regards such things as statutory holidays and time with families and all that, bunch of poofs, it's a mans game, I'm sure Santa isna a picture of generosity all round, and if he enjoys a kickabout I'm sure he gets wired in, bet he's a dirty bastard too, bound to be a centre half, given the league is 90% elfs, he'll be kicking seven shades of shit from them, punches in the kidneys and ripping the hairs on the back of the legs the lot, when the bairns are not looking of course.

It's not all glory and goodwill, the man has a life outside delivering presents to the whole world, but obviously the carols make no reference to him having had a cunt of a day on a freezing day in January before going home and taking his hand off his wife's face and trashing the igloo, before taking a pish in the wardrobe having got himself in a hoora state off of the 17 bilion cans of stout he has stashed.

:hysterical: