Merry Xmas

Tenerifered

Gonna be a pretty shitty one for me as im in Saudi, might get a beer if we had to Bahrain later where thers at least some xmas decorations up

At least it's warm.

Half day for me. Finish at 11. Swim then light lunch, watch Life of Brian and then James Bond (not sure which one yet) off for a run then Christmas dinner followed by a Poker School and a few glasses of smuggled wine.

Merry Christmas folks although I imagine the only folk posting today will be those who are supposed to be working.

At least it's warm.

Half day for me. Finish at 11. Swim then light lunch, watch Life of Brian and then James Bond (not sure which one yet) off for a run then Christmas dinner followed by a Poker School and a few glasses of smuggled wine.

Merry Christmas folks although I imagine the only folk posting today will be those who are supposed to be working.

No xmas dinner, no Bahrain only thing ive got to look forward o is the kids on skype

I got fuck all for Christmas, for the 3rd year running :trophy:

Santa clearly has a problem with me.

I did however buy heaps of stuff for other folk.

That's me, all about philanthropy, never consider myself, but always think of others.

Plus I have everything I could ever need anyway, so presents are pointless.

All the best and all that pish to every cunt.

Merry fucking christmas..........ho ho ho

I'm like a buckled wheel.

Was out with one of your fellow Tenerife ex pats last night our vessel allowed us to get pished and we don't pass up that sort of opportunity. I almost killed myself...seriously!

Tell us more ;)

I'm absolutely fugginblootered

Bottle of jaeger and some Xmas John. In a wee bit o trouble with the wife as I have somehow managed to piss on the dog.

Merry Xmas Everyone

We managed to convince the Shipyard before they all fucked off for xmas to leave us the office keys. We stockpiled it with heaps off booze and had a rammy.

Heading back to the ship, instead of taking the 2 minutes to head round to the proper gate me an another boy decided its best to loup over the security fence, being full of drink i wasn't exactly stable on my feet, got up the fence but wasn't too sure about my getting down plan................not to worry though cause the down plan kicked in automatically and i did an ungraceful forward flip from the top of the fence landing on my head where i lay lifeless for a wee while. About a 8foot drop.

Ye ken fit like, just me being me when i'm mangled.

We'd get on like a house on fire min.

We managed to convince the Shipyard before they all fucked off for xmas to leave us the office keys. We stockpiled it with heaps off booze and had a rammy.

Heading back to the ship, instead of taking the 2 minutes to head round to the proper gate me an another boy decided its best to loup over the security fence, being full of drink i wasn't exactly stable on my feet, got up the fence but wasn't too sure about my getting down plan................not to worry though cause the down plan kicked in automatically and i did an ungraceful forward flip from the top of the fence landing on my head where i lay lifeless for a wee while. About a 8foot drop.

Ye ken fit like, just me being me when i'm mangled.

Sounds like Keppel Verholme Shipyard in Rotterdam ?