Man Stabbed In Busy Oxford Street

OddJob

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-16334214

Fucking hell. In broad daylight on one of the busiest streets in the world too :o

Call me psychic but this is what will happen.

Leroy, 20, will be charge wi the stabbing of Jermaine 18, along wi accomplices Winston, 18, DeShawn, 17, LeKwan, 14 and a few others.

Jermaine will be described as a loving son, good at school, helped little old ladies across the street etc.

• Site Sponsor

Loon (Fyfe9) was there this afternoon - he and GF are in London for Xmas.

Texted to say that they were in Burtons and were ushered out by police as area was being cordoned off as a crime scene.

Wasn't sure what had happened at the time but police everywhere.

Apparently two groups of youths "opposing each other".

Hopefully nae innocent bystanders caught up in this

These feral street urchins laugh in the face of the Queensberry rules, a piece is not something they put in a box and take to their work in their world, it's a firearm, and they have never been employed in their lives so have no idea about lunch breaks and shit.

I say let them kill each other, it's got to be a good thing overall once they've shed crocodile tears at the funerals.

Gangs are where it's at, if you're not in one, look out.

The only gang that existed back in the day was Gary Glitter's one which, although seemingly glamourous at the time, in hindsight would have been a massive mistake for a young loon to join, same principle goes here, they're all young, stupid and armed to the teeth.

OK Glitter was old, devious and intent on tampering with bairns but apart from that the situations are almost identical.

Witnesses said the teenager was amongst a group of black youths, thought to be rival gangs, fighting over the trainers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078702/Oxford-Street-stabbing-Seydou-Diarrassouba-18-killed-Boxing-Day-sales-pictured.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

What a pathetic world we live in where people fight and end up being killed over bloody trainers.

Call me psychic but this is what will happen.

Leroy, 20, will be charge wi the stabbing of Jermaine 18, along wi accomplices Winston, 18, DeShawn, 17, LeKwan, 14 and a few others.

Jermaine will be described as a loving son, good at school, helped little old ladies across the street etc.

Just need confirmation of the killer's name, and sadly, my predictions have been right on the money given an old schoolfriend's comments.

Wonder what kind of trainers it was?

Just so we can assess whether they were worth stabbing some cunt over?

TBH I'd stab someone if they offered me a free pair of those hideous coffee Adidas numbers Bobby Connor was creaming himself over last week, the fashion police will be chapping his door shortly.

cannae understand where these youths get the money for trainers like they sell down here. we arent talking 30 quid trainers they are running round in these are 150-200 quids worth that 14-19 year olds are wearing.

they appear to be a status symbol for kids in gangs and its sick

Well they must shop for there trainers else where, as there is no trainers available on the footlocker website priced over