Ps3

RUL

Mines has inexplicably stopped working. Haven't used it for ages but used it for a week to charge up my iPhone.

Got FIFA 12 and it loads up etc but whole system appears to be in slow motion and can't play any games at all?

There's a yellow light at front flickering but is my system fucked or anyone got any ideas?

If it's partly working not exactly totally fucked. First try just vacuuming the ports. If that doesn't work I guess it's out of warranty? If so go on youtube find a vid for opening it up then clean it out with a vacuum from inside. If that hasn't worked next step is to maybe change the fan (to do with how many spokes on them one is shite). Then finally if all that doesn't work you really need to try the hairdryer thing no idea if it works though because I've not done that.

Never had the prob myself but thinking about going for a slim anyways because the fat fucker I have is so loud that it ruins films...

If it's partly working not exactly totally fucked. First try just vacuuming the ports. If that doesn't work I guess it's out of warranty? If so go on youtube find a vid for opening it up then clean it out with a vacuum from inside. If that hasn't worked next step is to maybe change the fan (to do with how many spokes on them one is shite). Then finally if all that doesn't work you really need to try the hairdryer thing no idea if it works though because I've not done that.

Never had the prob myself but thinking about going for a slim anyways because the fat fucker I have is so loud that it ruins films... £200 for a ps3 and two game (one fifa) when fifa itself costs near £50.

I had to resort to the hairdryer method to get my PS3 working earlier this year, the machine would last about a fortnight before fooking up again which was a pain !!

Have just last week passed my machine onto someone who is going to trade it in for a slimline one and then hopefully give me £50 and he keeps whatever he could get for it !!

Never had the prob myself but thinking about going for a slim anyways because the fat fucker I have is so loud that it ruins films...