Game - Instore Bargains

robbo

normally i wouldnt go into game at the best of times let alone on boxing day but was in town today and went in by accident. got distracted chatting to a mate and ended up in there...so since we were in we decided to have a look. the queues were ridiculous like but we soldiered through to have a gander.

ended up having to join the queue which took over 20 mins to get through.

picked up

LA Noire for

normally i wouldnt go into game at the best of times let alone on boxing day but was in town today and went in by accident. got distracted chatting to a mate and ended up in there...so since we were in we decided to have a look. the queues were ridiculous like but we soldiered through to have a gander.

picked up

LA Noire for

picked up

LA Noire for

Got a game voucher for Xmas. Now, I'm thinking battlefield 3 or FIFA. I'd defo play FIFA, but I object to paying money for what is essentially the same game as last year. And the year before. And.... Battlefield 3 looks good, but I got cod at the start of the month and haven't played it much, so not sure if it's more of the same.

Thought? Is there anything better out there?

Bulletstorm for £8

:thumbsup: An absolute steal at that price, utterly awesome game, funny as fuck script

, and even funnier gameplay, I've never laughed so hard at a shooter game like that before. Just never sold that well, which is strange as it's by the boys that made Gears of War. Dinna ken about the online side o things, the campaign'll do you for a few weeks, also finding all the skillshots and beating the arcade mode is nae bad too.

Got a game voucher for Xmas. Now, I'm thinking battlefield 3 or FIFA. I'd defo play FIFA, but I object to paying money for what is essentially the same game as last year. And the year before. And.... Battlefield 3 looks good, but I got cod at the start of the month and haven't played it much, so not sure if it's more of the same.

Thought? Is there anything better out there?

Cod used to be the only game I played then got bf3 before the latest came out I never bought cod in the end... it's different I think better in loads of ways. Main one for me though was all the disconnects of cod never get that with bf3 and when you get bored can jump in some tank or that for a wee change.