Neale Cooper

Think there were stories about him having an affair with a then directors wife, something along those lines anyway.

Good luck to him anyway top bloke

Same stories surrounded his departure from Ross County. Likes his hole, it would seem.

Around about 10 years ago, I had him down as a future AFC manager, but things haven't really worked out for him, but all the best to him this time.

A spokesman for the Albyn bar in Aberdeen this afternoon said "Unfortunetly, administration would appear unavoidable."

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20466503

Former Ross County manager Neale Cooper has returned to the club as assistant to current boss Derek Adams.

Cooper, who played for Aberdeen and Rangers, was in charge at Victoria Park between 1996 and 2002. Hartlepool, twice, Gillingham and Peterhead are the other clubs Cooper has managed. "We've got an extremely small staff here, and it is therefore vital that we have the right people in place to take the club forward," said Adams. "Neale is someone that I've known for a number of years and, having had him join us for a couple of days of training, it was obvious his qualities complemented what we already had in place here, so I'm delighted that he's agreed to join us." Cooper resigned from his post at Hartlepool in October , after the club went on a run of 12 matches without a win.

He will take his place alongside Adams in the dugout as his side host Dundee Utd in the Scottish Premier League on Saturday.

Stuart Balmer, who was operating as first team coach, will now focus on being under 20 coach. It also means Cooper will be on the management team at the club where his son, Alex, is a midfielder.

• 5 months later...

Jock Stein didn't like the Lisbon Lion who was a dentist because he was a dentist.

Actually, the ignorant fat pig didn't dislike dentists as such but he distrusted men more intelligent than him.

Alex Ferguson had the same weakness. Their brand of man-management demands total devotion without question. That's fine as the desire is so strong and they can get others committed to the same cause but it shows a lack of breadth of character and a deep insecurity to be intimidated by intellect.

Hughes is so thick he wouldn't even understand what I just wrote far less be able to contemplate it.

PMSL! :D

Willie Miller had unbelievable heart, our best ever player and the rock on which SAF built our team.

But SAF was never close to Miller. He knew that Miller was a better man than him in terms of substance, courage and intellect in particular and they mutually tolerated each other, their bond being the same massive desire.

He could never get away with the same shit he doled out to the thickos when dealing with Miller or Archibald.

Seriously? Miller better in terms of substance, courage and intellect. When I've listen to him all I can think is "what a gype, I can't believe this is the ame man idolised by dons fans". In my opinion WM is a short step ahead of John Hughes in th idiot stakes. I only deteste hearing chick young slightly more. I rate billy DODI's opinion above willie millers on radio.