Only An Excuse?

Liam

Just up and watched the one from last night.

Anyone else but me find it absolutely pish? Roberto Mancini sounded more Scottish than his Craig Levein.

I used to love only an excuse, it was one of the only decent things that happened on hogmanay, but surely its way past its sell by date now?

• Site Sponsor

Anyone else but me find it absolutely pish? Roberto Mancini sounded more Scottish than his Craig Levein.

I used to love only an excuse, it was one of the only decent things that happened on hogmanay, but surely its way past its sell by date now?

Didn't bother watching.

Still Game for me was equally as pish with very few laughs.

Typical Hogmanay TV

Yeah it used to be good when it first started and for first few years was really funny. It's crap now and should have stopped years ago. Will still watch last nights one out of curiosity.

1st time ive seen it in years. was alright, nothing great. liked that we got 2 mentions. considering how much the OF got ripped...and the vast majority of clubs didnt get a mention at all. least were big enough to get it stuck to us twice :laughing: im counting that as a win.

some of the impressions were fuckin shite like. when he was dressed as fergie, he looked more like paul o'grady

just watched all shows, had a few laughs at still game and only an excuse, but the hogmanay live show was pathetic. if this is the best the bbc can offer up they should be taken out and shot. fireworks at edinburgh one second then off to watch some tubes in a studio the next.