Hibs V Hearts

3-1 now. Last season we got the "Brown bounce" but Hibs just don't seem to be getting that from their new manager. Thank goodness Dunfermline and Hibs have been so poor so far this season. 3 points for us today would be most welcome to further increase the gap between us and those two.

I actually thought the Pars were so bad nobody could get relegated apart from them but having seen Hibs demise I am not so sure anymore.

I actually thought the Pars were so bad nobody could get relegated apart from them but having seen Hibs demise I am not so sure anymore.

hibs won't get relegated with griffiths and o'connor up front, they are terrible everywhere else like but dunfermline are worse. can't see past them going down.

Don't get me wrong, Hearts deserved the win but how the fk did their first goal stand?

Hibs had no players on the posts for the corner & Elliot is basically standing in front of Stack (& a good couple of yards offside) & has to duck out of the way of the ball after effectively blinding Stack's view of the ball. Fair enough he doesn't touch the ball but if that's not interfering with play then what the hell is?

Goal should not have stood.

Don't get me wrong, Hearts deserved the win but how the fk did their first goal stand?

Hibs had no players on the posts for the corner & Elliot is basically standing in front of Stack (& a good couple of yards offside) & has to duck out of the way of the ball after effectively blinding Stack's view of the ball. Fair enough he doesn't touch the ball but if that's not interfering with play then what the hell is?

Goal should not have stood.

It is quite incredible how the linesman doesn't see that.

He should be held accountable for that.

These useless cunts make mistakes every week and get away with it.