Ryan Jack

Read stories on here about Jack being seen at Hun cup games.

Article on redweb saying him and all his family are Aberdeen fans.

Can we dispell any rumours about him being filth now?

:hysterical:

He is (perhaps was) a Rangers fan and certainly a lot of his immediate family are too.

Don't want to believe he is a hun. He said on Redweb:

'I am an Aberdeen fan who used to watch the games at Pittodrie with my Dad when I was a youngster. I'd sit imagining that it would be like to score at Pittodrie. I have dreamt about it all my life and now I aim to find out exactly what it feels like.

'My family are all Aberdeen supporters as well and watch every home game.'

Why would he say all that if he was a hun?

'I am an Aberdeen fan who used to watch the games at Pittodrie with my Dad when I was a youngster. I'd sit imagining that it would be like to score at Pittodrie. I have dreamt about it all my life and now I aim to find out exactly what it feels like.

i can assure you he was, but as i said earlier he's maybe changed his ways? magic if he has, nae that big a deal if he hasn't as long as he continues to do the business on the park.

Perhaps he isn't as stupid as some that have played in our colours recently?!

Anyways, he doesn't say that he always imagined what it would be like to score at Pittidrie for Aberdeen... :itch-chin:

him and his brother are although he may have changed his ways :dontknow: his old man is a die hard red.

I don't know his old man, but fair play. Was making an assumption based on him and his bro and, if memory serves, his cousin.

Who the hell cares though. I'd imagine if you're employed by your home town team from a young age, of course you're going to start to support them. If he's lost the Hun baggage, all the better.

Who gives a flying fuck, he plays for Aberdeen and I think he's a smashing player. Couldn't care if he supported Liverpool, Monaco or Rangers.

Correct...if an AFC player is seen in the Weege or god forbid is a catholic it is seen by some AFC fans as so me sort of hidden leaning towards the OF....

Really sad...when you consider the same punters are still in awe of that Fuc*ing Hun cunt SAF!!

Correct...if an AFC player is seen in the Weege or god forbid is a catholic it is seen by some AFC fans as so me sort of hidden leaning towards the OF....

Really sad...when you consider the same punters are still in awe of that Fuc*ing Hun cunt SAF!!

Good point well made. Who gives a fuck who he supports!

Who gives a flying fuck, he plays for Aberdeen and I think he's a smashing player. Couldn't care if he supported Liverpool, Monaco or Rangers.

spot on mate.

far too many parochial village idiots in our support.

If he gives his all in a red shirt, I dont give one flying fuck who he supports.

Do the narrow minded amongst our support actually think the likes of Strachan, Miller, McLeish, Bett, Harper and alot of the other legends of the club had any feelings for Aberdeen before they were at the club?

It matters not a fuck.

Some of our support have bigger chips on their shoulders than the tattier howkers from Parkhead

What a ridiculous thread, who cares if he supports someone else, as long as unlike Bebo/Mulgrew/Diamond, he is totally professional in his day to day workplace, ie Pittodrie.

And the undercover Hun pops his head out again.

Basically as far as I'm concerned for Aberdeen players.

They can support whoever they like as long as they are good players for us.

If they are crap players for us then they better keep quiet about supporting any of the OF.

it seems shite players can be accepted in the team if they support Aberdeen (Darren Mackie for example) but I hate this blinkered view.

Agree with you fatshaft.

And I've never questioned his attitude on the pitch. But ever since I heard the rumours he was a hun it upset me a bit because he is Aberdeen born and bred.

The same as when anyone from Aberdeen tells me they are a hun or a tim. Doesn't mean I will hold it against him or not get behind him as much, I really like him as a player, but just hate the thought of one of our own, an Aberdeen lad, supporting one of them.

Agree with you fatshaft.

And I've never questioned his attitude on the pitch. But ever since I heard the rumours he was a hun it upset me a bit because he is Aberdeen born and bred.

The same as when anyone from Aberdeen tells me they are a hun or a tim. Doesn't mean I will hold it against him or not get behind him as much, I really like him as a player, but just hate the thought of one of our own, an Aberdeen lad, supporting one of them.

....and what about the west of Scotland punters that follow Aberdeen ....the ones that regularly make up about half of our away support?

parochial nonsense

....and what about the west of Scotland punters that follow Aberdeen ....the ones that regularly make up about half of our away support?

parochial nonsense

That is a different story altogether and completely off topic.

But if you want to go down that road then I think they should support their own local team.

Half of our away support? Don't make me laugh.

But if you want to go down that road then I think they should support their own local team.

he's right rdt88. each and every one of them should be commended. nae sure if it would be half, but there is heap of them especially considering how shite we are. and while i'm at it mon the ryan jack, legend in the making.

It's not really off topic....

I was replying to hypocritical, parochial ramblings about Ryan Jack.....who gives a fuck who he supports?! If you do, you need to have a word with yourself.

And I bet that half of our support at games south of Perth are made up of West of Scotland punters....possibly more.

They are more than welcome and much needed.

Who the hell gave you the right to tell someone who they should support?

Basically as far as I'm concerned for Aberdeen players.

They can support whoever they like as long as they are good players for us.

I agree. But, I don't like it when the likes of Diamond had their picture taken with a C*ltic birthday cake and headband. I am in no way saying that this applies to Jack, who so far seems like a fucking smashing player and one of the few young players (see Maguire) to have a brain in his head, but that type of thing still leaves (left :lolceltic: ) a sour taste in the mouth.

Arnason may well support some Swedish team, Milsom may support one of the London clubs, but who gives a fuck if they give their all to AFC.