Albums For 2012

I have to admit that when it comes to music I only listen to a handful of a new albums per year.

Currently the only album I'm really looking forward to is the latest offering for French tech-death metal band Gojira. Hopefully a proper headlining tour followings. Their last album, The Ways of all Flesh had some cracking songs like Vacuity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gv7fo6mefo

You have to remember I was 6 minutes wrong with that prediction :laughing: and if you'd seen my previous posts in this section you'd have noticed my tendency towards the "dark side".

regardless, i thought your prediction was fucking fantastic. your choice of tune is horrendous, this however is a belter

:bounce: :party:

I know that both the Gallagher brothers realised an album last year.

But, seriously, I couldn't name an album that has been released last year. Let alone one that I like.

The most recent album I can say I like ( although I could be completely wrong), is:

The Suburbs, Arcade Fire

Ignore The Ignorant, The Cribs

The XX, XX.

On a personal level, the best band I discovered were:

Primal Scream, it was essentially out of curiosity of what Buck's avatar used to be, and I listened to the Screamadelica on Spotify. I was blown away. This lead me to listening to the rest of their albums, and truth be told the only one I truly liked as well was XTRMNTR. Kill All Hippies :thumbup1: But, Screamadelica, top notch.

I know that both the Gallagher brothers realised an album last year.

But, seriously, I couldn't name an album that has been released last year. Let alone one that I like.

The most recent album I can say I like ( although I could be completely wrong), is:

The Suburbs, Arcade Fire

Ignore The Ignorant, The Cribs

The XX, XX.

On a personal level, the best band I discovered were:

Primal Scream, it was essentially out of curiosity of what Buck's avatar used to be, and I listened to the Screamadelica on Spotify. I was blown away. This lead me to listening to the rest of their albums, and truth be told the only one I truly liked as well was XTRMNTR. Kill All Hippies :thumbup1: But, Screamadelica, top notch.

I'm the same mate, don't quite follow current music the same nowadays. Swastika Eyes and Miss Lucifer from the Scream are brilliant tunes, both used in Football Factory too.

• 3 weeks later...