Highlights Up

was just about to post this myself.

First off, their goal, for me thats hand-ball. I screamed for it at the time more out of desperation than anything else, but having seen it again, i think that should be a free-kick to us.

The "United pen". again, at the time, i thought it was a stonewaller and we got off with one. Watching it again, for me thats such a good tackle from andy. If you watch the second replay facing the play, the ball comes across the front of Russell, andy clearly gets his foot to the ball and Russell falls over. No pen for me, just a superb tackle, and he deserves credit for it, and Houston should be blasted for his comments after the game about it.

Andy then had another amazing block at 1-1, but how thats not a foul against Daly i never know.

forgot completely about Milsoms "header" :laughing: Thought we were destined for a draw at that point.

Arnies goal.. :spunk: :spunk: :spunk:

Makes it even better getting to watch it again!

What was Foster doing for their goal? If he'd stayed by the post he'd have it covered.

Never a penalty to United

Can't tell for sure but looks like it should have been their throw in the build up to the equaliser. Great header by Chalalalai

Fantastic strike by Arni. It moves quite a bit it the air so you see how the keeper missed it.

If boobston wants to bleat about the linesman, noticed he never mentioned that it should have been a goal kick for their goal not a corner, don't think Brown got a touch. At the time I thought they should have got the pen, but looking at it now, they are shoulder to shoulder and the boy falls way before Considines actually challenged for the ball

Apart from that, was good just to see Arnies belter from behind the goal.

The Pen was dodgey & could have gone either way to be honest.

From a Utd point of view you can see how they feel hard done by but from a Dandy view (firstly fk em :laughing: ) you could say it was well done by Andy, Utd player left his feet behind him as he wasn't sure how the ball was coming to him imo. Looked like he maybe got it lost in his stride & tried to leave his feet behind to check his stride but a tough call & just glad we got the benefit.

The Andy pass back fk up was just a misunderstanding between him & Brown & if anything Brown fkd up more cos Andy does the right thing (at least as pass backs go) in that he rolled it back OFF target (or tried to keep it off target), so just a basic misunderstanding that they got away with luckily.

Milsom's Header.....Like he had a bucket on his heid.... Well all I can say to that is thank fuck for Arnie :sheepdance:

Should have been a throw to them for our first though :laughing:

Houston is a bitter cunt, he was exactly the same when we beat them at Pittodrie. He's like the Scottish version of Wenger, can't accept when his team gets beat without criticising officials or opponents.

Looks like we were bloody awful in that 1st half and it's definitely not a penalty for them. Can't tell if it should have been a throw for them in the build up to our goal as the highlights are far too quick but great movement by Chalali, something that Fallon imo would never have reacted to and well what else can i say about Arnie's goal that hasn't already been said :applause:

Might have got some luck but bloody hell we've deserved it.

What was Foster doing for their goal? If he'd stayed by the post he'd have it covered.

Never a penalty to United

Can't tell for sure but looks like it should have been their throw in the build up to the equaliser. Great header by Chalalalai

Fantastic strike by Arni. It moves quite a bit it the air so you see how the keeper missed it.

It was Milsom on the post, not Foster.

Brown looked a bit shaky at times, but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt due to his illness given that he has been solid of late.

Cracking reaction from the wee man for his goal.

Goal of the season by Arni. The ball moves so much in the air.

All in all a very satisfying day!

If boobston wants to bleat about the linesman, noticed he never mentioned that it should have been a goal kick for their goal not a corner, don't think Brown got a touch. At the time I thought they should have got the pen, but looking at it now, they are shoulder to shoulder and the boy falls way before Considines actually challenged for the ball

Apart from that, was good just to see Arnies belter from behind the goal.

Looked like Brown defo put it over to me? Dunno if its the highlights but appears he was all over the place, why did he not catch the corner?

Some saying hand ball for their goal but the boy fell into it, if you got a pen given against you for the same thing you'd be raging so don't see how its a free kick.

Looked like Brown defo put it over to me? Dunno if its the highlights but appears he was all over the place, why did he not catch the corner?

Some saying hand ball for their goal but the boy fell into it, if you got a pen given against you for the same thing you'd be raging so don't see how its a free kick.

He did, he def palmed that over the bar.

If he didn't touch that then it must have been the bar that bounced it over but if that was the case then the bar would have fair rattled but it doesn't.

Brown put it over imo also

But how or why the fk did he punch out that ball? it was bloody chest high & an easy catch. Looks harder to punch it

Watched the BBC highlights. Managed to cope with the expected Old Firm re-gurg, smiled at Levein's support for Houston's stonewaller - I'm still not seeing it, not with some of the decisions we've seen this year, even dealt admirably with Potter's opening remark on Arnie's screamer "he could hit another 100 and not be anywhere near the goal" guess you didn't see the Stj game then, or the Celtic one or........ no my beef tonight was Rob McLean's opener - "they may not be the new firm any more." I do apologise, have we in some way infringed on the use of the "Firm" copyright? Who exactly are the New New Firm then?

And don't even start me on McCall's Mwell shiting it at Ibrox!

Watched the BBC highlights. Managed to cope with the expected Old Firm re-gurg, smiled at Levein's support for Houston's stonewaller - I'm still not seeing it, not with some of the decisions we've seen this year, even dealt admirably with Potter's opening remark on Arnie's screamer "he could hit another 100 and not be anywhere near the goal" guess you didn't see the Stj game then, or the Celtic one or........ no my beef tonight was Rob McLean's opener - "they may not be the new firm any more." I do apologise, have we in some way infringed on the use of the "Firm" copyright? Who exactly are the New New Firm then?

And don't even start me on McCall's Mwell shiting it at Ibrox!

weeg tv is cringe as fack...makes me want to punch everyone involved in the scottish sport media. utter spazsticks.

Just watched Sportscene. They changed the commentary to suit the PJM Levein. Instead of praising Consi's excellent block, it was all: "you guessed it, the man who shouldn't have been on the pitch..."

"[Arnason] could hit another 100 hundred of these, and it wouldn't be near the goal".

FUCK OFF you specky twat. He praised some cunt from the English lower leagues for Killie for scoring a deflected chip, but KARI has been threatening to do this (and by "this", I mean score goal of the season) all season (see St. Johnstone, Hearts etc), but because he (Specky cunt) is a CUNT, he couldn't just admire a 10/10 goal for what it was. :scarf:

Hope you enjoyed the game "Housty" and "Specky Cunt", because you both lost. :dance::bounce:

Also, the "commentator" Jonathan Sutherland is a massive cunt, you could hear in his voice and words he was desperate for the PJMs to win. Nae luck, you jobsworth. :moonie:

Just watched Sportscene. They changed the commentary to suit the PJM Levein. Instead of praising Consi's excellent block, it was all: "you guessed it, the man who shouldn't have been on the pitch..."

"[Arnason] could hit another 100 hundred of these, and it wouldn't be near the goal".

FUCK OFF you specky twat. He praised some cunt from the English lower leagues for Killie for scoring a deflected chip, but KARI has been threatening to do this (and by "this", I mean score goal of the season) all season (see St. Johnstone, Hearts etc), but because he (Specky cunt) is a CUNT, he couldn't just admire a 10/10 goal for what it was. :scarf:

Hope you enjoyed the game "Housty" and "Specky Cunt", because you both lost. :dance::bounce:

Also, the "commentator" Jonathan Sutherland is a massive cunt, you could hear in his voice and words he was desperate for the PJMs to win. Nae luck, you jobsworth. :moonie:

You could tell how much it pained him to give us the very tiny amounts of "praise" for the Kari goal/our support, a face like he was sookin' the contents of Mini's wank sock.

Concur with the views above.

At first, when the (bias) commentator said it was a pen and should have been a sending off, I was sceptical. But replaying it a good few times on Sky+, I tend to agree. Don't think Considine actually got anywhere close to the ball before he infringed the player, who was actually a wee bit ahead of Andy when they got to the ball. Sure, he ended up touching the ball with his right leg, but this was after the Utd boy had been lent into. If it had been the other way round, I'd have been wanting a pen. No matter, I'm not moaning about it - about time something went our way.

But fair doos to Levein... greeting faced prat that he is. He came across as so spiteful and bias towards Utd, that it should serve as a back handed compliment to Aberdeen. His remark about Arni hitting that shot 100 times and not getting it close, was downright disrespectful. The man is an utter bellend.

As for their goal... watch carefully for the player with his arms aloft, claiming for hand ball, instead of playing the whistle and marking his man (and his surname is the same as a well known Australian lager!!). Useless c*nt!!

Carried a wee bit of luck, which we probably have been missing, UTD could have been a few goals ahead, still good way to start 2012. Arnason's goal reminds me of Zero's at Killie a real scorcher, that fudstick Derek Ferguson insisted the guy Racchi's at Killie was better, which took a deflection...........goober. Get Arnason on 5k per week now

Concur with the views above.

At first, when the (bias) commentator said it was a pen and should have been a sending off, I was sceptical. But replaying it a good few times on Sky+, I tend to agree. Don't think Considine actually got anywhere close to the ball before he infringed the player, who was actually a wee bit ahead of Andy when they got to the ball. Sure, he ended up touching the ball with his right leg, but this was after the Utd boy had been lent into. If it had been the other way round, I'd have been wanting a pen. No matter, I'm not moaning about it - about time something went our way.

But fair doos to Levein... greeting faced prat that he is. He came across as so spiteful and bias towards Utd, that it should serve as a back handed compliment to Aberdeen. His remark about Arni hitting that shot 100 times and not getting it close, was downright disrespectful. The man is an utter bellend.

As for their goal... watch carefully for the player with his arms aloft, claiming for hand ball, instead of playing the whistle and marking his man (and his surname is the same as a well known Australian lager!!). Useless c*nt!!

I didn't know we had a Castlemaine playing for us like

Carried a wee bit of luck, which we probably have been missing, UTD could have been a few goals ahead, still good way to start 2012. Arnason's goal reminds me of Zero's at Killie a real scorcher, that fudstick Derek Ferguson insisted the guy Racchi's at Killie was better, which took a deflection...........goober. Get Arnason on 5k per week now

Wouldn't even listen to that overrated Hun cunt anyway