Dna Sampling

BrianFaePerth

Apart fae the odd killing spree, Norway doesnae have much in the way of murders, but on New Year's Day, a 98 year old was murdered in her own hoose a couple of miles fae Chez Byen. She was the oldest ever murder victim in this country.

By all accounts she went thru a horrendous beating, sexually and physically. This was without doubt some sick fuck. The feds immediately arrested some local ne'er-do-well who happened to have cuts and bruises on him, but realised the day eftir they'd put 2 and 2 together and come up wi a million.

They have DNA fae the scene and are getting it processed, but are scoobied as to who did this. They reckon it was a white man in his 30s-40s but canna be more specific than that. The rozzers have now collected data on whose mobiles were active in the vicinity of the murder scene at the time, and the plan is now to ask for DNA samples for all mobile owners who fit the suspect's vague description. All mobiles in Norway have to be registered to a person, and those details are linked to the "Folkeregister", ie. the national database of who lives here.

Depending on what mast my mobile was talking to, eh could be one of the lucky recipients of a DNA request. They can fuck off. Eh ken fine where eh was at the time of the murder as the ambulances went flying doon the road in tae the valley below us making an awfy racket, so eh kent something was up.

As far as the laws go, they can request DNA, but if ye say fuck off, then yer presumed up tae no good. If ye do let them swab yer mooth, who kens what they'll do with it after they've eliminated ye fae enquiries.

So would you voluntarily give a sample?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quiet hogmanay? :itch-chin:

5/10? :itch-chin:

On the run fae crimes of a sexual nature in Scotland? :itch-chin:

I'm no :sherlock: but I reckon the Norwegian rozzers should be chapping you up imminently for your DNA.

On the question itself, no chance, unless I've done something wrong nobody is getting to take a sample of anything from me, total infringement of my privacy.

What to do is refuse and have the police spend time and money investigating you for no reason, that's a great fuckin idea. Why not just help them out and make their life a bit easier whilst they are trying to find some sick bastard that killed an old woman? I'm sure there are times to make a great big stand against the government or the 'big brother' state but maybe this isn't the best time eh.

What to do is refuse and have the police spend time and money investigating you for no reason, that's a great fuckin idea. Why not just help them out and make their life a bit easier whilst they are trying to find some sick bastard that killed an old woman? I'm sure there are times to make a great big stand against the government or the 'big brother' state but maybe this isn't the best time eh.

No, because police officers have proven time and again they cannot be trusted an inch.

Often it's their own (Renee Macrae) involved, and they will do anything to fit up some poor innocent bastard for it.

So give them nothing, some poor old wifie kicking the bucket is irrelevant.

If they chose to ask for my DNA, it is their decision to waste their time, not mine.

No, because police officers have proven time and again they cannot be trusted an inch.

Often it's their own (Renee Macrae) involved, and they will do anything to fit up some poor innocent bastard for it.

So give them nothing, some poor old wifie kicking the bucket is irrelevant.

A 98 year old being murdered is irrelevant, ok then.

Facetiousness.

Not irrelevant per se, I'm sure it's relevant enough to her, erm, relatives.

It's not relevant to the point being made about DNA.

It's the circumstances under which they are taking DNA so it's not irrelevant. Is it the honest opinion of folk that during this murder enquiry the Norwegian police will look to take time out to fit up some Scottish boy for some other random crime?? The levels of paranoia in some folk are beyond belief. The government in most cases are bastards but get a grip.

If the police turned up at my door I'd shit myself and wonder what I'd done to be fair, despite knowing I'd probably done nothing :laughing:

About 10 year ago eh was living in Canary Wharf and two Detectives suddenly showed up at my door. Turns oot someone had been nicking my mail and eh needed to make a statement. Eh let them in and must have looked fuckin shifty, eh was shitting myself, despite being the victim :laughing:

It's the circumstances under which they are taking DNA so it's not irrelevant. Is it the honest opinion of folk that during this murder enquiry the Norwegian police will look to take time out to fit up some Scottish boy for some other random crime?? The levels of paranoia in some folk are beyond belief. The government in most cases are bastards but get a grip.

Yer missing the point. If eh'd been near the scene and had seen someone looking shifty, or could have helped plod in anyway in that regards, eh would.

But, to voluntarily give my DNA to eliminate me from something eh ken fine eh had nothing tae dae wi, that's just plain stupid.

They said they had a match for DNA and I had broken into a 'derelict' building. I responded with 'I had no idea what derelict meant' (I obviously did).

Some young copper tried to make a name for himself.

They are supposed to get rid of DNA by law, EH EH - don't believe the bullshit the coppers feed you about 'laws' etc.

This unsolved case, which had Grampians finest stumped for 10 long long years, was the holy grail to the young ones in the force and a sure fire launch for promotion!

;)

I'll take you back to when I was 14 (almost 12 years ago) - me and some mates broke into a house which had no-one living in it, we found the electricity box and got TV working and used the place as our drinking / smoking pot den.

One night we all tripped out and for some reason ripped the lamps down etc etc, leaving blood everywhere, bla de bla.

4 years ago I got taken into the police station and done with assault - during this they took my DNA and they told me:

'They aren't allowed to keep DNA in Scotland, it's against the law'

I had a laugh about that, and didn't understand why it wasn't allowed etc.

So, I paid a fine and case never went to court - DNA should have been thrown out (or so I thought due to it being against the law).

2 years ago (almost 10 years after the event at the beginning) I received a phone call asking me to come into the station, so I did so - they said they had my DNA matched with vandalising the house that me and mates broke into. I denied all knowledge because at the end of the day, what could they do? They weren't allowed to have my DNA anyways - so they couldn't do fuck all - some young copper being a sly bastard and tried to make a name for himself.

ANYWAYS.........my point is the following: NEVER GIVE YOUR DNA!!!!

:liar:

I i was innocent I would never give my DNA voluntarily - on principle.

And then when the court order from the Sherriff gets served on me, and the police come to take my DNA and it turns out im innocent i'd take pleasure in giving them a great big:

1245601551255338.jpg

Shower of bastards, every single last one of them. Especially Lothian and Borders police - they're the worst.

on principle of what big man?

that your a pompous arrogant cunt?

or that your a good upstanding member of the community who is innocent and happy to the police do their job and not waste valuable time and public money.

And then when the court order from the Sherriff gets served on me, and the police come to take my DNA and it turns out im innocent i'd take pleasure in giving them a great big:

1245601551255338.jpg

Shower of bastards, every single last one of them. Especially Lothian and Borders police - they're the worst.

I'd let them take a sawb and save myself all the time and effort of delaying the inevitable. Making them go through hoops adds to your own effort, which I couldn't be fucked with.

on principle of what big man?

that your a pompous arrogant cunt?

or that your a good upstanding member of the community who is innocent and happy to the police do their job and not waste valuable time and public money.

On the principle that infringes my article 8 right to a private life. The police have no prima facie evidence of wrong-doing on the part of anyone, so they go around taking random DNA samples of random people until something sticks. Shower of pricks - why should i go around making their life easier.

p.s. Here, blubber10 mate, why don't you stop using bad language and just try and have a good time like everyone else.