Frape

Big Man

What's the best example of frape you've ever seen, or participated in?

- The best one i've ever seen, was one of our clerk's at work - an office junior wrote on his wall ''to anyone who reads the Edinburgh Evening news tonight, she didn't tell me she was 14''.

What a shit-storm it caused.

His mither was phoning him going mental and everything. Nearly resulted in office fisty-cuffs.

hysterical.gif

- The best one i've ever seen, was one of our clerk's at work - an office junior wrote on his wall ''to anyone who reads the Edinburgh Evening news tonight, she didn't tell me she was 14''.

His mither was phoning him going mental and everything. Nearly resulted in office fisty-cuffs.

hysterical.gif

What is frape when it's at home anyway?

For anyone born before 1985...

Frape: A combination of the words 'Facebook' and 'Rape'.

- The act of Raping someones Facebook profile when they leave it logged in. Profile pictures, sexuality and interests are commonly changed, however fraping can include the poking or messaging of strangers.

For anyone born before 1985...

Frape: A combination of the words 'Facebook' and 'Rape'.

- The act of Raping someones Facebook profile when they leave it logged in. Profile pictures, sexuality and interests are commonly changed, however fraping can include the poking or messaging of strangers.

I see. As a non facebook user the term is unfamiliar to me.

ALso a bit insensitive if you ask me comparing rape to posting some shite on a web site.

I have sent several emails from people leaving their computers unlocked announcing that they are coming out of the closet though long before the advent of Facebook.

Accidently sent one to "all global" from the client rep's email address which was quite amusing.

Managed to hack into my mate's hotmail account and sent a few belters as well. Easy enough back then as I knew where he was born, mother's maiden name etc. They've changed the way to get your password recovered these days so hacking into an email account isn't as easy as it used to be.

'I love sticking my finger up my arse' - pal's brother, enraged when he woke up.

'has asked (random female) if she wants to eat the boiled ham raw' - at 4am. Deleted hastily eight hours later. This was done with full co-operation of the person involved, at the time, but next day his head was full of regrets, as he had a steady girlfriend.

'you're a cunt' sent to me, by someone I hardly knew, resulting in a massive argument and me issuing veiled threats, before being contacted by a non-plussed person who had apparently slagged me off to say he'd left himself logged in and it could have been anybody.

Deleted it now, as the only time I used it was when under the influence, which is or can be very bad news indeed.

I once changed one of my mates facebook to everything Emile Heskey. Name, age, birthplace, pictures, status, friends, everything. Took about half an hour to perfect it.

At the time it was hugely appreciated, and took him absolutely ages to get everything back to even half of what his page was. Looking back now though, it was just a monumental waste of time. :itch-chin:

I once changed one of my mates facebook to everything Emile Heskey. Name, age, birthplace, pictures, status, friends, everything. Took about half an hour to perfect it.

At the time it was hugely appreciated, and took him absolutely ages to get everything back to even half of what his page was. Looking back now though, it was just a monumental waste of time. :itch-chin:

That and OP are class. hysterical.gif

Have done a few but it's always on some cunts who just away for a piss and has left his phone, nothing very imaginative "just got engaged" "I'm a cunt" "I love cock" etc. etc. OPs one might get a go next time though.

My mate once really went to town on mine. Still got my interests as penis, fav films hairy gay bear shags scrawny white boy and my da as me expectant child. Profile pic as a swan and the classic interested in as men. Civil Partnership with someone as well I think.

Not a frape...but once made the mistake of leaving my mobile (a nokia 3210 no less) unguarded in the uni library. Cue 2 of my mates getting hold of it and texting every female name they could find "you and me - how about it??" was none the wiser til a burd from my class approached me later saying "I think we should talk about this text." the middle aged tart from my work made it clear she was delighted to read "my" text when I arrived in the next day...

Not a frape...but once made the mistake of leaving my mobile (a nokia 3210 no less) unguarded in the uni library. Cue 2 of my mates getting hold of it and texting every female name they could find "you and me - how about it??" was none the wiser til a burd from my class approached me later saying "I think we should talk about this text." the middle aged tart from my work made it clear she was delighted to read "my" text when I arrived in the next day...

Thats top notch "not looking for anything serious..." etc. etc. then booty on call. Would save

perhaps the greatest "frape" of all time. although it was before facebook, on the bebo.

my pal got chucked oot of his hoose, me and a few pals hacked into his account and pretended that he died.

he didnt have a phone at the time so he couldnt be contacted either.

well over two hundred messages on the page saying pish like "miss you buddy" "sleep tight...."

got a fair few slaps fae some birds fan i walked into bars with him a few weeks later

made a nice little video ana:

genuis? dare i say it

perhaps the greatest "frape" of all time. although it was before facebook, on the bebo.

my pal got chucked oot of his hoose, me and a few pals hacked into his account and pretended that he died.

well over two hundred messages on the page saying pish like "miss you buddy" "sleep tight...."

got a fair few slaps fae some birds fan i walked into bars with him a few weeks later

genuis? dare i say it

We have a winner. :trophy: :trophy:

hysterical.gif

Surely anyone would have known it was a joke.

Facebook is for jokes/taking the piss.

genuis? dare i say it

Your pal is craig cameron. Did you go to oldie?

Surely anyone would have known it was a joke.

Facebook is for jokes/taking the piss.

He's a young loon - a fair few people took it seriously.

That's the funniest frape story i have. Im sorry if its not good enough for you - that's why were here though, to find the funniest one....

office jokes are rarely funny outwith work.

Your pal is craig cameron. Did you go to oldie?

He's a young loon - a fair few people took it seriously.

That's the funniest frape story i have. Im sorry if its not good enough for you - that's why were here though, to find the funniest one....

No need to apologise, if people took it seriously it's funny as fuck.

Had it done to me. Lost my phone at TITP last year, and was picked up by a bunch of random neds.

Went on to FB, and posted that "after difficulty wrestling with it for years, I had decided to come out and admit I was gay, and hoped I could count on the support of my friends"

First I knew of it was when my bird (who was in the tent next to me), started getting texts from my mates asking if she was OK and needed to talk.

That part was reasonably funny, what was less funny was them taking pictures of their knobs and sending them to my mates.

Had it done to me. Lost my phone at TITP last year, and was picked up by a bunch of random neds.

Went on to FB, and posted that "after difficulty wrestling with it for years, I had decided to come out and admit I was gay, and hoped I could count on the support of my friends"

First I knew of it was when my bird (who was in the tent next to me), started getting texts from my mates asking if she was OK and needed to talk.

That part was reasonably funny, what was less funny was them taking pictures of their knobs and sending them to my mates.

Less funny for you :hysterical: